[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT I am 18. started going to the gym from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_mzvv2do0wY1t2vw18o1_500.jpg (205 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzvv2do0wY1t2vw18o1_500.jpg
205 KB, 500x498
NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT
I am 18. started going to the gym from summer and I am never going to make it because of my diet and retarded parents.
I last year of high school and my mom says she wont make seperate meals just for me. I said OK ill make can you at least buy some meat. She said fuck no. With my students stipend I can buy some rice and some meat but its realyl enough for maybe 1 week / month because I have to buy a monthly bus card. I get a bit less than 50 euros monthly.
They just dont get diet required for lifting. '
You wanna know what I ate today?
breakfast:french toast with jam and orange juice
lunch: beans stew
dinner: spaghetti
I want to kill myself. I can afford some rice and some meat but its really enough for 1 week if I ration it poorly.
Should I just stop going to the gym? I M going to even lose weight like this.
fucking serbia
>>
GET A JOB YOU FUCKING NEET
>>
File: 1.webm (186 KB, 272x480) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
186 KB, 272x480
>>35510259

>tumblr pic
>no greentext
>>
>>35510274
I GO TO SCHOOL RETARD
EVERY DAY FROM 13:00 to 19:00
EVERY OTHER DAY PRACTISE FROM 7:30 to 10:30
READ YOU FUCKING IDIOT
Do you even know what neet means?
this board is fucking riddled with retards i swear to god
>>
>>35510286

serbian poor fag mad as fuck

>school 6 hrs a day
>still 18 hrs left to work for at least 9
>rest for sleep and shit posting

you lazy fuck
>>
>>35510296
I wish education in my country was as lenient as in yours where you baasically jerk your cocks until you go to college.
And I dont go 6 hours
Our high schools are not same as your high schools. Stop being so retarded.
>>
>>35510286
What are you practicing? Being a lazy cunt?
>>
>>35510325

>implying i didnt already finish the highest possible school education in my country
>implying i dont already have a university degree

cry more faggot

going to school for 6 hrs in some shit tier autistic country like serbia is a joke.

You really think your life is going to get easier?

Lmfao. School is as easy as it gets and you have a lot of fucking time.

Too bad you are too retarded to get this right now.

TL;DR GET A FUCKING JOB AUTIST
>>
living in a country like that you should be concerned with getting out of it and not with lifting weights
>>
>>35510337
>implying its hard to get a college education
its just time consuming.
and you think its easy to get a job just like that? part time does not exist here faggot.
Youre a sheltered fucking idiot. Stop embarassing yourself.
>>
>>35510330
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Serbia#Secondary_education
Maybe you should practise being less retarded instead of posting on an Armenian rug trading forum
>>
File: maths2.jpg (83 KB, 655x432) Image search: [Google]
maths2.jpg
83 KB, 655x432
>>35510357

>sheltered

lmao ... come back when you actually live a life

you literally said you asked mommy to buy food for you .. now ask yourself again who here is the sheltered one

>>35510364

lol
>>
>>35510364
So you're either in gym class or class class? Why not be both...like america?
>>
>>35510397
Hm so now I know even retards can finish college in the UK. Neat
>>35510403
you confuse gym with gymnasium. gymnasium is like normal high school in the us
I go to med school and we are required to go to hospitals every other day.
>>
>>35510417

ya good that im not from the UK : ^)

now kill yourself you lazy serbian kuck

the reason your country is such a pile of shit is because of lazy crying bitch baby boys like you who can't find a way to get a fucking job to eat some meat lmao
>>
>>35510429
now youre just trolling for my reaction
remove yourself from the gene pool pls.
>>
File: 12313123131.jpg (67 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
12313123131.jpg
67 KB, 600x399
>>35510439

no im being serious and honest

if you cant get a basic job that can provide you with food you are a fucking failure as a man

in the time you spent shitposting on this useless board you could have tried to find a job already .. make some calls, browse the internet

instead you are crying about not being able to eat meat lmfao
>>
>>35510357
Quit lifting then I guess. If your position is that part time work simply doesn't exist in your country I'll take your word for it. I was going to type something about using your student money to supplement what your parents feed you with an inexpensive protein like canned tuna or whatever's cheap there but you probably have some excuse about why that won't work either. I think you're just lazy and made this thread to whine.
>>
>>35510417
Cool. I learned something about serbs.

The answer is still the same. Find a part time job. McDs, a gas station, grocery store, something.

I meal prep and spend about $75 a week, and that's gets me whatever I want. I could go cheaper but I don't have to.
>>
>>35510449
stop you fucking idiot just stop.
if my father a college educated man is jobless. we are survivng just on my stipend and my mothers salary. How can I find a job. Even all our McD are full. Stop being so fucking dense you degenerate.
>>
>>35510466

you are such a fucking loser LMAO

holy fuck
>>
>>35510480
and you ran out of arguments so you resort to just insulting.
if a serb kid who learned english from the simpsons has a broader vocabulary you're doing something wrong
>>
>>35510449
not OP but it's seriously way harder to find a part time job in a country like that. sometimes it's literally impossible
and you're acting as if being born and raised in a culture where working from early age is encouraged and jobs are easy to find gives you a right to call him a subhuman
>>
>>35510491

autism

>>35510494

im not even white ... its not like i didnt struggle here

my mother died early .. i had to learn how to cook when i was 12 and found a job when i was 14 and worked all of my life

i did the most ridiculous shit to get through school and especially university ... i delayed finishing it for almost 2 years because i just couldnt attend because i worked so much to finance that shit

i hate whiny kids like OP who live at home and basically have 0 expenses and no fucking excuse to not find a job

fuck he can even work online and make money there that can feed him ... its even more worth it for him because the cost of living is lower so every dollar he can make online by doing stupid shit is worth more for him than for us
... but hes too fucking caught up in himself and makes 1 excuse after another .. its pathetic as fuck
>>
>>35510510
i am afraid you are way too used to a way of life you do not realize that if something is possible where you live it is not possible where he lives.
>he can even work online and make money there that can feed him
that is pure stupidity
>>
>>35510259

i can relate
ex warsaw backward-ass countries don't know shit about proper nutrition. My mother seriously couldn't grasp the fact that "one apple with bread"or "two hard boiled eggs a day" is not a cutting meal plan, since "it worked for her when she was my age(eg. unlifting 50kg female skelly")
our couisine is very similar, and most of the stuff isn't that bad desu, just buy proton powder cut out the obvious shit like spaghetti or eat less of it and lift harder, its basically all you can do at this point. you're lucky since you're about to go to college and will have access to free gyms and make your own food soon.
t. hungary
>>
>>35510274
I go to school and work a weekend job, Saturday mornings. About 5 hours earns me 50 euros, more than enough to pay for any additional nutrition items I need to buy. Get off your lazy ass, it'll improve your attitude towards exercising as well. Be patient.
>>
>>35510510
ching chong detected

what does being a yellow manlet feel like nowadays? still feeling the need to brag on the internet?

>fuck he can even work online and make money there that can feed him ... its even more worth it for him because the cost of living is lower so every dollar he can make online by doing stupid shit is worth more for him than for us

lmao literal chinese gold farmer
>>
>>35510296
Yo man are you the guy that was poor as fuck and worked a shit ton that started lifting with heavy stuff you got around you?
>>
>>35510559

im a nigger actually .. 6 foot

>>35510532

are you telling me theres no way to make a few bucks online??? are you retarded or something

everyone can make $100--$200 online a months for most people in the west its usually not efficient but well worth it if you are living in a country with lower cost of living

>>35510563

nah
>>
>>35510571
300 bucks is what most people get avg pay here
Youre telling me work can be done for that amount of money xD
funny guy :DD
this just shows how big of a fucking retard you are.
>>
>>35510571
you need a skill or to be actually smart to do that though
regular shitty jobs in countries like that are not available to 16 year old kids who want to make some extra money because there are adult people with families desperately needing money who can do it better and are willing to do it full time. there's a really big difference srs
>>
>>35510259
Save your stipend and buy protein powder, or drink tons of milk/eat eggs

When you're forced to eat sugary shit, exercise portion control.

Only responding because you removed kebab and for that the world owes you a debt.
>>
>>35510259

Brate rođeni, kilo pilećih prsa sa kostima u Matijeviću je plafon 300 dinara, skuvaj to imaš da jedeš dva dana, pobogu
>>
>>35510259
Hey OP as shitty as it sounds if you dont have money and your mother doesnt want to spend extra money on your hobbie then the only way to do it is getting a job or earning your own money somehow.

It happened to me that I wanted to eat healthier but my mother didnt want to buy the food I wanted because it was more expensive,wich is totally understandable because we are poor.

Now that I have my own money I can buy whatever the fuck I want,even supplements.
>>
>>35510582

>Youre telling me work can be done for that amount of money xD
>this just shows how big of a fucking retard you are.

this serb thinks im trolling him when i tell him he can make $200 online in a month

wew lad

>>35510594

>you need a skill

dude there are people running instagram and twitter accounts that make 5 times the serbian average income

i dont think uploading pictures of random things or retweeting bullshit requires a lot of talent

only thing you need is willpower and be autistic about it and you will eventually make money .. not much tho and everyone in the west is better of spending the time actually working because the effort you have to put in is just too much

everything is possible online

$100-$200 google ad sense moeny isnt even that much if you are serious about it
>>
>>35510259
1 fix your life in the other areas (job, studies, etc)
2 do everything else
>>
There's an app that makes you watch ads for money.

No shit.

You can do it for free!
>>
>>35510835
and how much is a serbian ad view worth? lel
>>
I'm Romanian and our countries are more alike than you think. I was in very much the same situation. Learn to cook, eat oats when they cook something you don't want to eat or just portion the food your mother makes. It isn't that hard, I'm not trying to mock you, it really is not that difficult as long as you respect some rules. Keep working out, eat more of your mom's food or supplement with oats.
>>
>>35510259
OP, fellow neighbor bulgarian here, I may be able to help you.
I'll pay you good dinars for sucking my dick and of course donate you my precious protein juice.
Just hop in across the border!
>>
>>35511170
Thats why sandniggers dont go through our country on their way to Germany.

>>35510259
Sleep at school you dumb fucker. The education system is shit anyways, at least try to make use of the time spent in school.
>>
>>35510259
i make all kind of gainz with whatever my mom cooks, dont be a faggot, as long as you eat you fruit and veggies you're gonna make muscle ans strenght gainz.
seriously, i eat pasta three times a day and macdonals 4/5 times a week and i'm bigger and stronger than 99% of fit.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.