[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is veganism a good idea? Virgin Gains is a fucking retard,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: vegan heavyweight champion.jpg (812 KB, 2560x1444) Image search: [Google]
vegan heavyweight champion.jpg
812 KB, 2560x1444
Is veganism a good idea?

Virgin Gains is a fucking retard, the whole low protein high carb shit is retarded, but this vid here has me questioning if proper veganism is a good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LItbM2FfSt0

Or is it just the effect of eating more vegetables? Is veganism alright for non roiders?

Pic UNRELATED, but a bad vegan doing retarded shit.
>>
>>35510185

VIRGIN GAINS LEAVE THIS BOARD

MODS

DO SOMETHING

HES SHILLING HIMSELF DAILY WITH 5 THREADS

HELP
>>
>>35510191
Fuck off, He's a retard, the video isn't Virgin Gains

>mods pls help me!
you are such a faggot
>>
>>35510209

>being this new

virgin gains makes 10 of these threads a day and insults himself to push the vegan meme ... hes a crazy lunatic

its going on for 2 months at least fucking daily
>>
>>35510227
I'm OP, i'm not that mutalatto with no feeling in his dick from retarded veganism that's been proven to be bad for you.

This guy does it right, as right as you can do veganism, and has gotten good results
BUT
6 months in he feels great and his repulsive cystic acne has vanished
He's only been doing it for 6 months, he built his body on meat and traditional nutrition
he hasn't been doing it for long enough to have the bad side effects of B deficiencies, which take around 12 months to 2 years with good nutrition which he seems to have

I think it's just he is lactose intolerant in some way, and he is now eating a lot more veggies, but it raises questions.
>>
>>35510356

shut the fuck up .. i never said its bad

what bad is that this fucking autistic clown makes so many threads a day and forces the vegan shit on this board and mods dont do anything about it
>>
Lmao this bitch fucking clean and jerks 35kg. My meat eating gf does 40kg strict press for reps.
>>
>>35510366
Watch the vid.

Now is Veganism right, or is traditional bodybuilding nutrition just typically shit and lacking in vegetables?
>>
>>35510374
Yes, she claims this is lifting really heavy, when i realized they were 10lb plates i was angry at this cunt, as angry as i am at bannana girl and vogon gains for pushing their shit on impressionable kids
>>
>>35510378
Actual research shows that the health benefits are all from merely eating more vegetables

Eat more veggies, Micro-nutriants are important
>>
>>35510185
>Is veganism a good idea?

If it gets people to eat more veggies, fruits, legumes, etc and less fatty, over processed, over cooked meat then yeah it is a good idea.

But, you can eat like shit and be vegan, likewise if you eat meat, and vice versa.

I doubt going vegan would affect lifting that much providing you don't follow one of the many moronic versions of it, i.e. raw, 80/10/10, low protein low fat, blah blah; and supplement were necessary.

I don't buy that there is one diet that fits all, everything is contextual.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.