[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am doing PPL, but school has been a bitch and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: iskra_lawrence_galore_mag.jpg (111 KB, 1125x674) Image search: [Google]
iskra_lawrence_galore_mag.jpg
111 KB, 1125x674
I am doing PPL, but school has been a bitch and I don't have enough time-

>inb4 its just 5% of your day
I have to learn regular stuff for school, and on top of that, each day gotta learn extra math and physics for my final exams which decide what uni I will get into.

Can someone recommend me a good 4 day routine? 2 days lifting on weekend, 2 days during week. I am intermediate lifter.
>>
>>35510004
I work a full time job and do masters degree part time

I wake up at 7am, in the gym 8-9:30, classes from 10-12, lunch/studying, 2-10pm working, travel home late dinner by bed 11:30pm

>b-but muh highschool is so hard guise

kill yourself
>>
>>35510004
>Highschool
>I have too much homework

Kek, you'll never make it with that attitude.
>>
>>35510035

I have additional classes after school and I really want to do good this year because I want to get into engineering. Not to mention takes me shitload of time to get to the gym because it's not that close.

>kill yourself

I just asked for a help u fucking inbred degenerate shit.
>>
>>35510063
Wah wah highschool is so hard

Just wait and see, you have it easy now
>>
>>35510045

There is a difference between just passing in hs and actually trying to get straight A's and be one of the first on uni list so you can get scholarship.

Not everyone is born natural Einstein like you retarded faggot.
>>
File: santa-walking-animated-2.gif (11 KB, 61x74) Image search: [Google]
santa-walking-animated-2.gif
11 KB, 61x74
>highschool is too hard
>>
>>35510079

Never said highschool was hard, what is hard for me additional classes and learning math and physics so I can score top 50 at national tests because I need scholarship retarded faggot.
>>
>>35510077
>you have to be natural einstein to both be able to study hard and work out.

I study hard, nothing comes easy to me. I workout as hard as i can because i know gains don't come easy. And on top of that i have to work were i also work my butt off to pay for rent, food, utilities etc.

It's your weak attitude that's the problem.
>>
File: 1449546760475.gif (24 KB, 60x95) Image search: [Google]
1449546760475.gif
24 KB, 60x95
>>35510094
>tfw when I literally got 600/600 in Alevel Maths, 600/600 in Alevel Further Maths, 595/600 in Alevel Physics, and 412/600 in Alevel Psychology during a time I played WoW 8+ hours a day
>>
>>35510101

Did I ever complain how working out is hard? I just don't find easy going 6 times a week in gym. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>35510109
What uni you at senpai?
>>
>>35510116
>I just don't find easy going 6 times a week in gym

No one says it was easy, buckle up buckaroo and find the time.

Crybaby
>>
>>35510109

That's nice, unlike you, some people actually have life outside of gym and videogames.
>>
>>35510122
Graduated Cambridge like nearly 3 years ago, BA&MMath in Mathematics, gonna start muh Ph.D. soon, been teaching Maths in Korea past few years saying kpuss and generally living an easy life
>>
>>35510125

So by your logic all people who don't do 7 days a week routine aren't trying hard enough and they are crybabies?
>>
File: laughing8.jpg (47 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
laughing8.jpg
47 KB, 460x276
>>35510140
>PPL
>7 days a week

He doesn't know about restdays.
>>
>>35510133
>not a DPhil
>>
>>35510153
>He fell for the DPhil meme

Name a single good uni which offers DPhil and not Ph.D.

I'll wait

>inb4 Oxford
>implications
>>
>>35510163
You can't inb4 Oxford you mong.
>>
>>35510067
school was actually harder than real life for me. did you actually go to a reasonable school? i went to the top academic school in my country and later graduated second doing a 4 year engineering degree in 3 years, yet i even consider my engineering degree easier than my school life.

finishing at 5.00pm with absolutely zero responsibility until 9.00am the next morning is infinitely easier than going home with homework from 6 subjects - all of which do not appreciate the amount of homework required from the other 5.

>kill yourself
>>
>>35510199
dont forget zero pay and zero sick days so your hard work is never met with rewards
>>
>>35510004
Just skip leg day dude.
>>
>>35510258
>PPL
>Skip L

mao rof
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.