[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 234547568568.jpg (128 KB, 2048x866) Image search: [Google]
234547568568.jpg
128 KB, 2048x866
Besides ca. 4 slices of toast and a few nuts I haven't eaten anything since Sunday.
What's wrong with me? I just don't get hungry.

On the plus side I've already lost 3kg.
>pic n'est pas related
>>
I want what you have please but sometimes I wanna eat because I'm so depressed.
>>
>>35509952
Are you fat?
>>
>>35509952
>What's wrong with me?
You're a faggot who doesn't want to make it. If you can't push yourself to eat, I doubt you push yourself in the gym.
>>
>>35509968
I'm not really fat (87kg at 1.80m).
>>
>>35509952
>I just don't get hungry.
this is me. i weighed 120lbs in highschool. If i'm not working out, i forget to eat.
>>
Do you have any other symptoms? Anything else out of the ordinary?
>>
>>35510023
I recently had a flu, but that should have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>35509952
source for pic?
>>
>>35510055

Pay attention to your body and if you notice anything else I would go to a doctor

I would also go to a doctor if it continues for another couple of days. Sudden loss of appetite is not a good sign.
>>
I was diagnosed with anorexia (not nervosa) and malnutrition as a child due to something similar. Now I eat through habit and to enjoy food.

Feels good when IF, and never have to worry about hunger.
>>
>>35510234
>anorexia (not nervosa)
There is a difference? What is the difference?
>>
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11 KB, 645x773
>>35509952
>NVIDIA HairWorks: on
>still bald
>>
>>35510464
Anorexia is simply a symptom of poor appetite and can be caused by a number of things. Anorexia nervosa incorporates body image issues leading to not eating.
>>
>>35509952
It's winter of you're in the northern hemisphere. Could be SADS, see a doctor. Could be depression, anxiety, etc. See a doctor.
>>
>>35510528
Ok. Thanks man.
>>
>>35510524
That's exactly the joke.
The new Hitman game will use Nvidia Hairworks besides the protagonist being bald.
>>
Could be cancer. If this continues I would definitely see a doctor.
>>
>>35510083
Upcoming Hitman game m8.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.