[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I cut /fit/? I've been lifting for about over 3 months.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (758 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
758 KB, 2448x2448
Should I cut /fit/? I've been lifting for about over 3 months. Should I keep going till I get fatter or cut and bulk again.
>>
PAJEET MY SON
>>
I went from around 154 to 174
>>
Poo

In

Loo
>>
>>35508087
I'm mixed bro
>>
No advice?
>>
>>35508070
What're your lifts like? Try to get your lifts to a higher weight. You look like chubby DYEL
>>
>>35508150
Really I look like a chubby dyel? My lifts 265deadlift
145 ohp
205 squat
195 bench
>>
Seriously it doesn't really matter what you choose to do
[spoiler]As long as you always poo in the loo[/spoiler]
>>
>>35508204
Won't it set me back if I make the wrong choice?
>>
>>35508187
Yes. Bulk through the end of this month and then cut. Don't want to get too fat either
>>
>>35508219
Thanks man will do
>>
>>35508070
You look like Jason
>>
>>35508089
Reverse progress. How tall are you?

I think you should cut. Lots of dudes here prescribe to the "bulk always bulk more bulk harder" philosophy but you look almost overweight, if not already overweight. High bf% too. Don't bulk at high bf, you'll be cutting forever if you ever wanna look lean.

If you insist on a bulk, do 300 calorie surplus, no careless dirty bulking. Remember, you can only gain around 3lbs max of muscle per month as a natty. If you gain 10 lbs in a month, 70% of what you gained is fat. If you at all care about aesthetics or health, having a ton of fat is not worth a minuscule amount of more muscle.
>>
File: 1447752447893.png (245 KB, 442x476) Image search: [Google]
1447752447893.png
245 KB, 442x476
>>35508187
>Squat under 2 plate
>Deadlift under 3 plate
>Press over 1 plate
>>
you should be cutting man, your body fat percentage is already high, if you bulk youre gonna add and youll lose some serious muscle trying to lean out after. you shouldnt ever be bulking at a bf% higher than youre at right now. forget the dreamer bulk, lean and mean is the best way to make real progress
>>
>>35508070
Yes. You're fat
>>
>>35508100
Mulatto?
>>
>>35508453
he most likely does that shit where u use ur back and knees to push the bar up.
>>
Its a hard decision to make but in the long run, gonna be better to stick to whatever caloric surplus you're on and whatever routine you're on for about 2 more months, then cut.
Lookin good so far.
Unless you have lottery genes, you're going to gain some fat in the process of a bulk but who cares. Its inconsequential compared to what happens if you wait that extra 2 months and then cut. Don't cut early brah.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.