[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
banned preworkouts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
do any of you guys know where i can get the old jack3d or craze? Ausfag here and im not sure about other places but they got banned a while ago.
>>
FAG YOU NEED THE OLD JACKED TO WORKOUT LOL NEVER GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>2016
>taking pre workout

Fuckin plebs.
>>
>>35507190
>>35507185
JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION
>>
a quick ebay search showed quite a few listings of the original formula. going to have pay way more than its usual cost though

shame it got banned, the original formula was the only pre workout that actually worked for me
>>
>>35507171

They have pre-workouts with DMAA in them at Boss Sports Nutrition. You can order them online and they generally ship within a day or two.
>>
>>35507171
oh ffs just take about 2000mg of acetyl-l-tyrosine about an hour before you go to the gym and drink a Rockstar or Monster, you'll lift like a god.
>>
File: Capture.png (34 KB, 1298x308) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34 KB, 1298x308
>>35507224
well i searched boss sports nutrition and found this ,http://www.bosssportsnutrition.com/products/freakjuice_sourgreenapple holy shit the ingredients of this should not be legal, pic related. sadly its sold out
>>
The old jacked was almost like taking E. I would have a shot of it and within 15 minutes I felt like I had to move and since I was at the gym I may as well lift everything there.
I used to feel like I had to have it or I didnt want to go to the gym but its been gone for years and ive moved onto the legal stuff now.
>>
>>35507171
I would recommend against taking Craze.
Took it a few years ago for a few weeks - it gave me intense heart palpitations. Threw it away.

Turns out theres similar compounds to speed in the ingredients lol
>>
>>35507316

They sell Winstrol as well. Go under muscle building and click Razor's edge.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.