[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29J kHfiHJ6c I can't b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 16
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1444x814) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1444x814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JkHfiHJ6c

I can't be the only one that thinks this guy is total POS, right?
>>
>>35506260
hi new friend
>>
>>35506267
Hello pal
>>
I seriously hate this guy, I thought at first it was just the one video so I said i'd skim through 3 more or so.

He's a complete dick for the sake of being a dick, calls people who loves dogs hypocrits because they enjoy some meat.

Tells guys who do roids that they should stop caring about the way they look and care about the environment or homeless.

Meanwhile i'm sure hes just being a hypocrite himself.
>>
>>35506260

stop spamming your videos virgin gains

kill yourself

i thought you said you are going to leave and stop shilling yourself
>>
>>35506260
He is welcome to us newfriend
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk
>>
File: 1451918560373.gif (2 MB, 269x321) Image search: [Google]
1451918560373.gif
2 MB, 269x321
>2015+1
>eating animals
>>
Okay you raise a valid point, but you picked one of his most rational videos to make your point with?

Are you really this sensitive to someone being an asshole to someone else?

aren't we on 4chan?
>>
He is an astronomical nutjob, a complete fucking piece of shit and he looks like pillsbury doughboy's aborted son. You'd be a mongoloid to listen to anything this stickman "bodybuilder" says.
>>
>>35506344
>>35506465
Hes a fucking troll. Fuck off newfags
>>
>>35506260
Fuck this faggot malnourished nigger
>>
BEEF
E
E
F
>>
>>35506344

>calls people who loves dogs hypocrits because they enjoy some meat.

kinda right on that one...
>>
I'm 99% sure this guy is one of those asshats who wouldn't be vegan if he wasn't allowed to tell everyone he was.
>>
>>35506625
Really? How?
>>
>>35506624

w
h
a
t

a

r
e
l
i
e
f
>>
>>35506260
Probably the most successful troll out there
>>
you guys do realise hes trolling everyone for views and to gain money right?

even by clicking his videos you've let him win
>>
literally anyone who disagrees with what VG says about nutrition is retarded.
On the other hand, he's pretty retarded and autistic. His physique looks like shit and his metaphors don't make sense.
>>
>>35506708
He looks like a skinny and weak faggot. His face looks gaunt and malnourished. His diet is clearly not working in his favor.
>>
>>35506735
I agree, but you can't deny the fact that veganism is the healthiest lifestyle out there. I'm not even vegan myself
>>
>>35506775
Veganism is not the healthiest lifestyle. It's way too restrictive. People that are on a vegan diet become obsessed with eating healthy. This often develops into full-blown Orthorexia. A lot of vegan girls even stop having their periods and become infertile on the diet. I know Freelee hasn't had her period in over 4 years.
>>
>>35506653

>its okay to kill and eat cows and pigs
>but I love dogs and think anyone who would hurt a dog is a monster
>>
File: 1439622063437.png (635 KB, 533x761) Image search: [Google]
1439622063437.png
635 KB, 533x761
Anyone else starting to actually like Vegan The Green No-Gains Goblin? Sometimes he spews bullshit but I think he can be pretty funny and makes some good points too.
>>
>>35506260
I want to watch him get punched.
>>
>>35506917
I think it's similar to how people only care about the death of close loved ones/ relatives. Dogs are like family members sempai
>>
>>35506260
He's a prick
>>
>>35506920
Only trolls like him. He's the ultimate troll.
>>
I like how he shits all over people
>>
>>35506920

i love him. out of all the youtubers he's the only one i watch to never tell a lie. he's like honest abe, except mean as hell
>>
He's like half right but I still disliked.

Sorry Richard but I'm not going to allow the standard of non vegans being inexcusably immoral. I'm going to eat meat and dislike your videos even though you're generally right about the moral and environmental benefits of veganism because you're a dick and your message goes against my preferences.
>>
>>35506260
Titty farts
>>
>>35506260
Who would any of you rather hang out with for a day? Vg, Blahahaha, or Piana?
>>
>>35506978

Probably have more in common with VG just because we're similar ages and he plays video games but Piana would probably be the most entertaining to hang with just because he's always got some crazy shit going on. I wouldn't be able to stand Jason for more than a few minutes.
>>
>>35506978

Piana. VG is a psycho dick, Blaha is a weird loser. Ricky Mutant is actually a nice person. He's just really really fucking eccentric.
>>
>>35506978
105% Piana. Watching his bigger by the day videos, this motherfucker is a real ass dude! Shit!

I'd hang out with him for a day and grow an inch in my motherfucking biceps in a single motherfucking day! I'm not fucking around here!

C'MON!
>>
>>35506360

>virgin gains
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 682x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 682x720
>>35506360
>virgin gains
Made me kek a lil too hard
>>
>>35506878
Freelee is a terrible representation of the average vegan diet though. Her diet is more than just plantbased, it's extremely fruit heavy, almost all carbs, and low fat/low protein. She literally only eats raw fruit until 4 pm every single day. Unsurprisingly, most vegan girls you hear about having period complications are following Freelee's diet (Raw Til 4) and eating the way she does. Her and her fans should be the outliers, not the "average vegan".
>>
>>35506260
Why is he holding strap ons?
>>
Veganism makes both sexes infertile. Don't be fucking stupid. It's being push as population control.
>>
>>35507000 nice get bb
>>35507013
>>35507024
I'd def choose Ricky mutant as well, I feel like he'd feed ya well at the mutant mansion
>>
>>35506978
easily piana he seems like a nice dude
>>
>>35506928
You are right, but dogs are just as the same as pigs when it comes to social interaction. Pigs are just as "loyal" and friendly as dogs. So there's absolutely no difference between the two animals besides the fact that "society" or our species decided to domesticate one and eat the other.
>>
>>35506260
I honestly thought he was taking a joke really too far but now he's dating that vegan girl in her 20s that looks 50 and maybe I'm just thinking he is legitimately unhinged.

The guy prides himself on thinking he is the logical type but all his arguments and sermons are emotionally-based
>>
>>35507451
>no difference between the two animals

Well for one, pigs are kinda dirty and harder to take of.
>>
>>35507451
>no difference

I'd eat either but dogs are cute and fluffy and pigs are meaty and tasty.
>>
>>35506387
Fucking love GradeAUnderA
>>
>>35507531

>pigs are kinda dirty
>dogs literally eat shit and smell each others' assholes for fun
>"wet dog smell"
>>
>>35507592

Pigs are adorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikw5HhxC5UM
>>
File: Baby Seal.jpg (48 KB, 530x350) Image search: [Google]
Baby Seal.jpg
48 KB, 530x350
>>35507742
Kek, name a baby animal that isn't cute.
It's when they're adults they're a problem.
>>
>>35507769

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zbsUtQL4nY

Wouldn't you love a big oafy piggy that lives in your bed and eats cookies?
>>
>>35506260
Yeah he is. But he helped me go vegan for new years. So maybe he's helped other people too? Still a piece of shit but not like hes doing any harm.
>>
>>35506260
nice try now please leave Richard
>>
>>35507785
Not really cute. That thing would probably eat you in your sleep if there wasn't any food around.
>>
>>35507826

But he'd probably do it all cute and his belly would be sticking out all huge like a cartoon
>>
Veganism is definitely ethical and I understand why Vegans are butthurt 24/7, but I'd rather purchase food that is from organic and free-range sources. Luckily I live close to a rural area and can get my stuff from an actual old-fashioned farm. I'm supporting my local area and my food isn't factory farmed.

I do believe we should limite suffering when it comes to animals, but I definitely do not agree with Vegans that there is such a thing as speciesism, we have owned animals for far too long to change now. It is a fundamental part of human culture.
>>
>>35507497
>now he's dating that vegan girl in her 20s that looks 50
Bite size vegan?
>>
>>35507826
A tame pig wouldn't eat you in your sleep, but they would likely eat you if you died.
>>
>>35506260
who? furious pete? yeah he is
>>
>>35507892
I actually like her. Her history of Veganism videos were genuinely interesting. Poor Ooby :(
>>
>>35507887

>but I'd rather purchase food that is from organic and free-range sources

He has a video on that too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_DC8jhfWro

>we have owned animals for far too long to change now

We did it with slaves, didn't we?
>>
>>35506978
The 8 hour arm workout.
>>
>>35507911
>linking videos from a vegan channel

Not bias at all, right?
>>
>>35507911
>We did it with slaves, didn't we?
That wasn't a fundamental aspect of our development.

The video focuses on obesity and none of my family is obese. I also don't claim that it is the more humane option. I just don't care enough and am too lazy to go vegan. I will always believe human beings are more important than animals.
>>
>>35506917
because dogs are companions and I use cows for food, I would not put them in the same category just because they're animals
dunno why people get so shocked when they realize animals are constantly getting killed for food, I killed pigs and cows back on the farm, just deal with it faggot
>>
>>35507922

>bias

Point of view, really. Don't you think you have your own biases about these things? He's vegan because he has an opinion, you're not vegan because you have a different opinion. Why not take a listen to what someone else thinks once in a while?
>>
>>35506978
Piana is fucking loaded and knows hot girls. Piana all the way. Plus he'll hook me up on some sweet sterons and protons
>>
>>35507970
Maybe he wants a scientific response which by definition should be free of opinion.
>>
File: duck laugh.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
duck laugh.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>35508023

>a scientific reponse to an ethical issue

You want a video of VG pouring chemicals into beakers until a gas is produced that proves that killing animals is mean?
>>
Anyone want his facebook? He lives near me and is friends with a good friend of mine
>>
>>35508057
Why haven't you killed him yet?
>>
>>35508084
Idk

Dubs tells me what to say to him on fb

Trips and I meet him in person and say something

Quads and I'll punch him in the teeth
>>
>>35507911

> conflating human slavery with farming animals for meat.

oh boy here we go.
>>
>>35507093
Thanks /pol/
>>
>>35508096
pls roll quads
>>
>>35506666
When will this poisonous product zezz
>>
>>35508050
>if it's organic it's healthy

That's not something you can prove with ethics and philosophy, that's HAES reasoning right there.
>>
>>35508175

So you agree with him
>>
>>35508184
I think you can't claim something is healthy based on anecdote which is my entire fucking point you idiot.
>>
>>35508096
Quads git
>>
>>35508191

So you agree with him
>>
Daily reminder that Hitler was a vegetarian and that you're literally worse than Hitler if you eat meat.
>>
>>35508212
If he is calling you a colossal retard then I'm in complete agreement with that.
>>
File: file.jpg (20 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
20 KB, 500x200
>>35508096
I got dubs nigga.

Go up to him and say the navy seal copypasta and film it
>>
>>35508221

The video is about it being wrong to call something humane and healthy just because it's organic or grassfed It sounds like you agree with him. I don't know why you're mad at me about it.
>>
File: 1412250081477.png (254 KB, 559x802) Image search: [Google]
1412250081477.png
254 KB, 559x802
>>35508175
Reminds me of this bullshit. Apparently Raging Shitstain who failed to do a half ironman despite having literally months to train for it and making the volunteers wait for HOURS for her to cross the finish line dead last in another event has more valid credentials than Black Science Man.

>>35508257
If you can't draw that conclusion yourself then you really are a retard.
>>
>>35506260
Why does this guy always look like a skeletal child when he wears clothes?
>>
>>35508257
I didn't even watch the video, I just saw your post about how you think HEALTH is just an ethical issue.
>>
>>35506917
>implying this hard
The two situations are not mutually exclusive. Also, just because I have a dog does not mean I think anyone who would hurt a dog is a monster. I would be willing to try dog meat if it was sold where I live.
>>
>>35508214
Daily reminder that Hitler was a vegetarian and that you're literally worse than Hitler if you're a vegan.

Personally, I respect the fuck out of vegans, but animal proteins are amazing and as far as I'm concerned the alternatives kind of suck at the moment.

Definitely gonna switch over to the lab grown stuff whenever that really catches on though. Give it a few years for it all to get properly regulated of course.
>>
>he's a troll
no.. he actually thinks this way. you can tell by the way he calls his mother by her first name

guarantee he'll get convicted with a serious crime at some point in his life
>>
>>35508294
My only problem with vegans is how they never stop fucking telling you how they're vegans and trying to start shit about you not being a vegan. I get it you don't eat animal products, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>35508273

Never said that at all. Context clues would have helped you here. The video was linked as a response to someone commenting with agreement towards the ethical arguments put forth by vegans, but still wishing to eat organic/free-range meats. In that video, the green man gives his opinion on what free-range means in the way of ethics.
>>
>>35506683
This lmao , the green man always wins
>>
>>35508270
Do people really think this or are they just mad because they hate VG? Or is /fit/'s dysmorphia just that bad? I don't like VG but he's pretty big for a natty, especially at his height. He looks way bigger to me than most people I see in CBT threads here. By any normal person's standards, he's huge.
>>
>>35506260
He is the exact definition of autism and probably browses /r9k/.
>>
>>35507959
>>35508284

Nice mental gymnastics, you do whatever you need to do to justify it. At the end of the day we both know he's right.
>>
>>35508311
Yea, definitely agree. I think it's fine for them to talk about it once or twice, but there are a lot of people who seem to build their lives around it. Then again, there are a lot of people who don't say shit about it and do it quietly, and that's exactly why you will never see me shit on vegans as a whole.

I might shit on individuals if they're being cunts, but that's less because of their diets and more because of their attitudes. As far as I'm concerned, if they were being cunts about it then they probably would still be cunts about something else if veganism wasn't a thing.
>>
Militant vegans are usually idiots.

Vegan diet doesnt really help that much with environmental impact measured by carbon emissions. Having 2 shitty kids or less does much more for that shit. Just do not let the sum impact of all your lifestyle choices impact environment in a way that if everyone did something equivalent, we would not be able to have the resoirces we need and a relatively non hostile environment.

Also if we assume reason to be the starting point from which to justify beliefs and impositions, there would be not, as far as we know, a "right" ethical framework (since "right" is defined within this ethical framework). So as a consequence self determination would be the only thing that is reasonable in this regard (unless we want to shit all over justifying our stance and shift the burden of proof regarding what is "right" or "wrong"). This would only apply to shit that actually has the physical basis (sufficiently developed hardware pr wetware) for our starting point: reason (humans, strong A.I., and maybe some primates, dolphins and crows).
>>
>>35506260
M O D S
O
D
S
MODS
MODS
mods
mods
I thought we had banned every post related to this guy
>>
>>35506625
Dogs love people, and dogs eat meat...
>>
>>35506360
>virgin gains
he ddid have sex, and says he didn't enjoy it. Which is common among vegan men, they lose sexual feeling in their weenus.
>>
>>35506625
It's only hypocritical if people say:
>OMG I looooooove animals
And then eat meat.

When really, they just love their dog or whatever. That's not "animals", that's "an animal". And countries that eat dogs? I'm sure they'd disagree with that. I just think it's dumb to pick and choose the animals youre down with being killed for meat

I don't disagree with eating meat, but I have a problem with factory farming/fur farming and their impact on the environment.

Like caged eggs, and pate/fois gras. That shit should stop.
>>
is there a re-upload of jeff seid baking?
>>
>>35507785
A guy I knew slipped over in a pen full of pigs. It wasn't pretty m8
>>
>>35508493
http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/08/20-foods-high-in-estrogen-phytoestrogens/
http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/11/foods-that-increase-testosterone-list/

Anybody noticing anything here. Like a specific trend that might be affecting our green friend here more than the rest of us?

I'm close personal friends with a transexual MTF and I've talked to quite a few others. From what I understand the estrogen destroys their sex drive entirely. I'm not gonna go figure out how much estrogen someone like him would be consuming when you compare it to someone who eats a normal diet, or how it might be affecting him, because that would that would take work and I'm working on other shit; but for now we can call it a working hypothesis and leave it at that.
>>
report you fuckin faggot
>>
>>35508557
g
e
d
y
t
er
f
y
u
h
fd
gf
u
y
e
s
f
ty

no
>>
>>35507785
Pigs are not cute, Pigs are only one step removed from Boars, and are just as violent and awful if given the opportunity. They murder and eat anything, will eat everything in sight if they are hungry. And all they do is eat, sleep and breed. Pigs are delicious, and that's the only good thing i have to say about them.
>>
File: vegan heavyweight champion.jpg (490 KB, 2560x1444) Image search: [Google]
vegan heavyweight champion.jpg
490 KB, 2560x1444
>>35507892
>Bite size vegan
You know she lifts really heavy right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1GemEGBzoE

I mean look at this weight, that's some serious strength right there!
>>
File: 1399311495834.jpg (16 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1399311495834.jpg
16 KB, 251x251
>>35508628
disgusting
>>
>>35508643
At first i was like
>10 kilo plates? that's not really that heavy, even for a woman
but then
>wait, 10lb plates? heavy? OH FOR FUCKS SAKE FUCK OFF!
>>
>>35508661
I meant that she is visually disgusting.
>>
>>35508535

> I'm not gonna go figure out how much estrogen someone like him would be consuming when you compare it to someone who eats a normal diet, or how it might be affecting him, because that would that would take work and I'm working on other shit;

Here's an easy way to figure it. He's taking in virtually zero human-compatible estrogen by avoiding all foods of animal origin. His diet seems to be mainly fruit and oats, which aren't even high in phytoestrogens. Phytestrogens are many times weaker than mammal estrogen and in some cases even function as anti-estrogens.

That blog you posted is pretty funny though.

>Bacon: Including bacon in your diet can be an effective way to increase testosterone. Saturated animal
fats and cholesterol are necessary to raise testosterone. That said, be sure to avoid low quality cuts from the store as these may contain preservatives and other ingredients that may be detrimental to your health.

You wouldn't want to buy that weird unhealthy bacon by mistake, lest you eat an unusual kind of bacon that's bad for you, not normal greasy, salty, saturated bacon.
>>
>>35508710
Fact
Every single person who ever went to the moon ate bacon regularly
>>
File: 1446519756848.jpg (30 KB, 762x574) Image search: [Google]
1446519756848.jpg
30 KB, 762x574
His "worst of the fitness industry" videos are funny/interesting, as are some others.

Though I couldn't stand to hang out with him in real life.
>>
>>35508628
jesus christ everything about this video is horrible
>>
>>35506920
this, i hated him at first , but now i like him more and trying to eat more like a vegetarian.
Cant stop drinking milk tho
>>
American male babies kind of get farmed like animals for their foreskins for the beauty industry. I can empathize with the animals. However, I'm not a vegan because I'm a lazy fuck, and it's just too damn inconvenient for me to be a vegan for the sake of being a drop in the bucket. I guess I'll continue to victimize animals like a douchebag until I've fixed myself or society changes to make veganism more convenient than omnivorism.

For example, I only disabled ad-block plus for 4chan when ABP started putting up a red pop-up every time I opened a thread. I only helped 4chan for convenience sake. I'm sure there are many more people like me.
>>
>>35508605
Pigs are pretty smart and far from a step away from boars. My friend has a pet teacup pig, I wouldn't eat that pig even if it got fat and was really a potbelly. The reasoning isn't the deliciousness factor, but the family factor like another anon said. I haven't bonded with the meat I eat, I've never even seen the pig which I got the bacon from. Cracks me up when vegans say in order to love animals you have to not eat meat, when that's just simply illogical and against our biology. If I was autistic and loved my pet apple tree I wouldn't cut it down and use it for firewood, however this doesn't mean I should always be against using other apple trees for firewood. Even if I autistically ranted and raved about people abusing the loving apple trees it will never stop other humans from doing their will. The autistic lumberjack may love the apple tree's too, he still knows a demand must be met so instead of an ax he uses a chainsaw. Humane, swift, and effective. We're all apple trees anyway, cutting each other down with no regard.
>>
>>35507769
baby Tasmanian devils, not contradicting this just seemed like a good place to post some
>>
>>35506978
Piana
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.