[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the McDouble still the most /fit/ approved fast food item?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: fit whore.jpg (109 KB, 777x759) Image search: [Google]
fit whore.jpg
109 KB, 777x759
Is the McDouble still the most /fit/ approved fast food item?
>>
10 piece bk nuggets
1.99 no trans fats, bunch of brotein
thats in maplebux too, cheaper in USA
>>
>>35504895
>looking for validation from others

Not gonna make it
>>
>>35504895
Are you in london? Please be in london
>>
>>35504895
Mayor McCheese please go.
>>
>2016
>still eats fast food

planet destroying plebeian.
>>
>>35504895
Fuck the double cheeseburger, get the triple. It's like 510 calories and 30 grams brotein, not bad tbqh
>>
>>35504895
Quarter pounders x2
>>
The mcdonalds "create your taste" burgers are fucking amazing if you put the right stuff on them, and the chicken is good quality. Everytime I go to maccas I get one of them.
>>
>>35504895
As someone with near perfect facial genetics, i like to buy chicken nuggets x20, where i live they are $5 at mc'd's
>>
>>35504895
Isn't the best the mc chicken or something
>>
>>35504895
Also, cool starry bra
>>
just take the buns off and substitute mchicken patties, you'l shit blood by the macros are there
>>
>>35505328
I know you're just memeing. But how is eating fast food destroying the planet?
>>
>>35504927
Best.
Being broke as fuck theres no other option.
Literally the cheapest protein money can buy.
480 kcal, 26g of protein.
Go go maplebux
>>
>>35504895
McGangbangs are better
>>
>>35506389

Fast food is one of the main causes of greenhouse gas (on par with vehicles.) They support GMO's and basically everything that's unhealthy. Add deforestation to that and you have an unsustainable shit tier business. Don't forget it's what created Amerifats.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/03/04/eating-meat-destruction-of-environment/

https://www.dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-factory-farms-and-environment
>>
It's all about based chicken nuggers. Chik fil a has probably the best ones with their grilled nuggets, like 34 grams of protein and 200 kcal a serving. The only issue is that they're expensive, almost 6 bucks per serving.
>>
mcchicken>mcdouble

pleb
>>
>>35506418
>Optimum Nutrition Whey
>0.75c a serving
>120 calories, 24g protein

It's "cheaper" in that you don't have to spend $60 on a tub all at once, I guess, but maybe you're broke all the time because you take stupid shortcuts like this that cost you more in the long run?
>>
These fucking fast food threads should have a requirement that you post a current pic when giving this shit advice. I refuse to believe anyone eating McDoubles for a primary protein source isn't either lying or looks and probably feels like absolute shit.
>>
>>35506447
keeek
>>
>>35506570
This
>>
>>35506554
>Getting enough calories in a day and protein so i don't lose size
Also I pay in maple bux retard.
My tub costs $50 for 30 servings.
>>
>>35506570
Its not "all I fucking eat"
Its I need some emergency protein.
>>
>>35506607
LONDON
>>
>>35506528
>implying supporting GMO's is a bad thing

please go
>>
>>35506528
Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None I say! Let us take what is ours, chew and eat our fill.
>>
>>35504895
It never was. Get this shilling shit off my board. Literally nobody is participating in this thread that takes you seriously.
Get the fuck out
>>
Kfc zinger stacker
>750 calories
>55g of protein
>>
>>35506692
If you think anything about GMO's are good you are clearly autistic.
>>
>>35506570
I always feel good after having a burrito for some reason.
>>
>>35506721
I guess if your goal is to starve thrid world nations then yeah, GMOs are bad.
>>
I've only been to Mcdicks about 3 times in the past year and that was within a week span.

I'd get 2 Mcdoubles and a supersized meal of some kind (big mac, filet o fish). Surprisingly it wasn't bad. I used to get sick thinking about it too.
>>
>>35506711
And it's also the only food besides a crazy amount of milk that gives me mudbutt. It's like they made the seasoning out of laxatives, but it's so good
>>
>>35505070
>not being trendy with your fast food habits

enjoy the cuck life m8, you'll never be a hip young buck
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
>>35506570
how about you fight me you fucking nerd
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.