[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full meal replacement thread Which is best? Specifically for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: content.png (378 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
content.png
378 KB, 800x800
Full meal replacement thread

Which is best? Specifically for breakfast cause fuck breakfast.
>>
Intermittent fasting
>>
>>35504868
No I like to be supplied with nutrients, I just don't like shit tier breakfast foods like cereals or cooking in the morning when I have stuff to do.
>>
>>35504805
enjoy your liquid shits cuck
>>
>>35504999
Contains loads of fibre so nah. I just have low blood sugar in the morning and feel like shit in general. The notion of curing that in the time it takes to chug a glass and then being on my way to wtv I'm doing is very appealing to me.
>>
>>35504805
make your own bitch

diy.soylent.com
>>
I've been eating soylent for lunch for a few months now and It's been great. I work from home and I'm lazy so yeah.

anyways- mix soylent with milk, frozen banana, ice cubes, a scoop of protein powder, a scoop of peanut butter powder, a scoop of coconut oil, and a scoop of creatine.

It's tasty, and I think more or less nutritious.

Better than the ramen I was eating before anyway, maybe 3 a meal?
>>
>>35505040
Figured there were more meal replacements for the civil market than soylent though.

And don't want to order loads of shit, just want a bag of powder m8
>>
>>35505076
some of these recipes are pretty simple, seriously take a look
>>
>>35505074
Blows ramen out of the water and is faster and easier. Surprises me we haven't seen more meal replacements on the civil market earlier.
>>
>>35505111
I will take a look but I'm no nutritionist and the ease of just buying a bulk of powder to mix with water and drink is a bit more appealing... Still could be interesting so thanks.
>>
>>35505016

I see you haven't actually tried Soylent. The "fiber" in it is actually maltodextrin, which honestly isn't good enough. So definitely get some psyllum husk powder or something.

Other than that, if you like drinking pancake batter, Soylent is great.
>>
>>35505152
Tried from a friend cause no mail orders. He added psyllum and a bit more water so it was easier to drink. Shit would be cash for people like me who just don't like breakfast. At all.
>>
>>35504868
Intermittent fasting is only smart if you're not doing anything in the mornings. It's stupid as fuck to do it in a busy schedule.

>inb4 hurr durr I do it and I feel fine
Don't and you'll feel better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.