[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like is a lot harder to be seen as /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-01-06-00-43-39.png (552 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-06-00-43-39.png
552 KB, 1080x1920
Does anyone else feel like is a lot harder to be seen as /fit/ in the last few years ?

Maybe even 3 years ago there wasn't so much oversaturation on social media with fitness posts, now i feel like thats all i see.

Girls and guys alike now seem to think and say DYEL to people that look quite good while the only people they see as "lifting" or being "ripped" are like pic related.

I used to get loads of people asking me if i lift a few years ago, i'm bigger and more shredded now and barely get told it ever now almost as if the thought is "yeh you and everyone else"

Will the fitness "meme" or "bubble" burst anytime soon ?
>>
>>35504121
Hopefully fat acceptance eats the fitness movement and we will be carved into statues
>>
File: 1431650501226.png (1 MB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1431650501226.png
1 MB, 680x497
>live in the deep south
>fitness will never become a trend
>will always be mired
>>
File: 1451903002586.png (646 KB, 657x919) Image search: [Google]
1451903002586.png
646 KB, 657x919
>>35504375
>Live in eastern TN
>half of everyone here is either a skinny niglet/manlet or a hamplanet
>tfw I stand out for being /fit/
>>
>>35504121
Couldn't agree more.
The tumbl landwhales that this board hates are a tiny but a very vocal minority. Meanwhile walk across a college campus these days and 99% of the people you see are at least thin, and a large portion can even be called fit. (And I am talking southern USA here)

It is why I fully support the fat acceptance movement, discourage people from working out, and sometimes even give false advice if asked. As someone who barely passes the height test (6ft), and has an unattractive face, I can use any advantage I can get.
>>
File: 1445360408834.jpg (16 KB, 282x284) Image search: [Google]
1445360408834.jpg
16 KB, 282x284
nah, that's just internet bullshit.

I'm not even that big/lean and girls flip when they see me shirtless irl.
>>
>>35504417
Knoxville? You go to national fitness on walker springs? If yes I know exactly who the fuck you are... probably
>>
Well there are fit people all over the Internet. In real life you'll stand out, do more than workout and post shit online.
>>
>>35504474
Not him but I workout in Clinton at southern fitness
>>
>>35504447
>go to SEC school
>nothing but skeletons and fucking dad bods except for maybe 5% of males
Where the hell do you go?
>>
You sure it's an increase and not just you liking/following more fitness related stuff on social media?
>>
>>35504568
NCSU
Graduated last May. Of course, at work, the story is a bit different. But how much can you really expect from middle aged people
>>
>>35504375
>Live near Atlanta
>I'm the only person I know with a BMI under 25
>>
>>35504559
sorry to hear that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.