[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would it be like if we all lived in the same house?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: house.png (411 KB, 770x317) Image search: [Google]
house.png
411 KB, 770x317
What would it be like if we all lived in the same house?
>>
It would be gay.
Very gay.
>>
Like >>35502473 said, it would be perfect.
>>
>>35502473
No fucking doubt. Filled to the brim with "no homos" whilst recieving oral from another man.
>>
>>35502458
It would start off autistic, poorly-dressed and smelly.

Within a couple of months, everyone would be dressed and groomed to the nines all the time but still autistic. This is what happens every year with this one fraternity on campus where all the brothers are super image-conscious, like /fit/.

On the plus side, people would probably work out more and harder from all the support/peer pressure.
>>
>>35502458
Have you seen that UFC reality show? Pretty much that
>>
Everyone would be on steroids and the kitchen would always be in use.
>>
probably smell like protein farts in every corner of the house
>>
Im sure some alpha would keep things in order.

My friend lives with 4 other gym goers and he keeps them on check. Otherwise the house would be filthy and nothing would be done.
>>
File: hellooo.gif (134 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hellooo.gif
134 KB, 500x375
>>35502458

>Average lifting /fit/izens in the east wing
>Fatties becoming fit in west wing
>/Frauds/ in the south wing
>shitposters in the basement

Everyone has a blast.
Everyone respects each others supp's, frauds keep all their potions in their own fridges.
We fraternize and drink in the main room, smoking room, reading room.
High proton bbq's in the garden
Running track and pool
Whole upper floor is a big ol' fuck-off gym

That would be a decent place to live, I tell you hwat.
>>
>>35502458
I sometime fantasize about me and my bro's living in the same house.

There was a philosopher named Epicurus who did just that.

>Firstly, he decided that he would live together with friends. Enough of seeing them only now and then. He bought a modestly priced plot of land outside of Athens and built a place where he and his friends could live side by side on a permanent basis. Everyone had their rooms, and there were common areas downstairs and in the grounds. That way, the residents would always be surrounded by people who shared their outlooks, were entertaining and kind. Children were looked after in rota. Everyone ate together. One could chat in the corridors late at night. It was the world’s first proper commune.

Sounds great. Epicurus was also convinced it had many advantages for mental gainz
>>
>>35502458
nobody would talk to each other, 50 squat racks, 20 fridges full of milk and eggs, framed pictures of scooby, rip, zyzz in every room

a little chimpanse everybody'd call tiny, chicken breasts everywhere, muffled arguements about bread and highspeed internet

lot of buttfucking
>>
But who does the dishes?
>>
>>35502623

Everyone if forced to have their owns dishes.
Your name would be on it and you would be the only one responsable for them.

So if you don't have enough discipline to clean your shit up, youre eating off a dirty plate.
>>
>>35502606
Wasn't Epicurus the original "athiest fedora tipper"

/r/'ing the image of his quote shitting on God
I'll have to start reading about him
>>
>>35502458
Hey OP, let's take this to the next level and establish some discussion parameters.
Are we assuming that males and females live in this house? Is the house in a vacuum? I'd assume we're all assuming the US. Do we all still have the same jobs we have now?
Otherwise we'd think we're in for an eternal frat-party, Valhalla-fest. That sounds great, but... ya know... impossible.
>>
>>35502494
>saying no homo
>it still being gay

I don't think you understand how 'no homo' works, senpai.
>>
>>35502623
Nobody. Only paper plates.
>>
Olympic weightlifting general and powerlifting general would start a war over which kind of squats is better, everyone would end up dead except for people who did cardio and were able to run.
>>
File: jim-carrey-orly.jpg (39 KB, 541x525) Image search: [Google]
jim-carrey-orly.jpg
39 KB, 541x525
>>35502641
and then this newfriend came along
>>
>>35502656
I think it's the other way around. Or are you doing it ironically?
>>
>>35502640

More from Epicurus on this;

>- Secondly, everyone in the commune stopped working for other people. They accepted cuts in their income in return for being able to focus on fulfilling work. Some of Epicurus’s friends devoted themselves to farming, others to cooking, a few to making furniture and art. They had far less money, but ample intrinsic satisfaction.
>>
I would love this. N-no homo
>>
>>35502574
gym bully general here
No
Me in the master bedroom the other bullies can take their pick of rooms. I of course also have first dibs on every workout station.
>>
File: high test.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
high test.jpg
135 KB, 1080x1080
Hey boys!

I'll be down here washing all of your cum stained boxers and bed sheets haha.

just leave them here and I'll have them ready before dinner.
>>
I think a lot of it would depend on who is in charge of this house (house rules).
If this was a social experiment then a Alpha/Beta/Gamma/Delta pecking order would be established. Some of you NEETS would end up rooming together and doing nothing. Some of the Alphas would really sharpen one another's iron and network and really benefit from the close interactions.
But, if this was some hotel where we all lived together then probably nothing would happen. I've got work, school, and most hotels don't host huge gay, orgy, whey-haze, lifting parties.
>>
>>35502769
> Alpha/Beta/Gamma/Delta pecking order
>>
>>35502769
It would have to be an apartment to fit us all in. And then the only interaction would be in gyms or laundry I guess. If there was only one kitchen or anything like a normal house it wouldn't be able to cope with the load from us all
>>
What if we assume we all pitch in, buy ourselves a new habitable planet, and start from scratch, but only populate it with /fit/izens?
I know it's not OP's "house," but I think it would most genuinely express /fit/ interactions.
>>
>>35502494

> it's not gay if balls don't touch

>>35502529

There'd have to be a designated protein farting room with an inbuilt ventilation and air purification system.

>>35502606

This sounds pretty awesome.

>>35502623
See: >>35502636

>>35502769

> who is in charge
> who

Why can't it be a co-op home?
>>
File: 001215005105.jpg (31 KB, 233x280) Image search: [Google]
001215005105.jpg
31 KB, 233x280
>Who would be in charge

Scooby ofc are you new ?
>>
>>35502969

Because communism never has and never will work.
>tragedy of the commons
>all of history

It will eventually end in forced management of human resources for the greater good. (Like forced Russian Cold-War think tanks, the Great Leap Forward, or the Holodomor.)
The only way it works is if everyone in the commune is totally homogenous, and even then it will fall apart.
>>
>>35503073

> tragedy of the commons
> of all history
> China
> World's strongest economy

By pointing this out, it's by no way indicating any form of support or endorsement in Communism. I didn't have this in mind when I wrote what I did, I was thinking more along the lines of democracy. Instead, what about majority wins, but there's one impartial and objective individual who can amend/send back for reconsideration? And that one person alternates every so often (e.g. every month) so each person gets to have that position.
>>
>implying
We'll all be holed in our rooms and be too autistic to say anything more than a greeting.
>>
>>35502458
There would be a constant smell of shit, cum, sweat and tears aka the smell of anal rape.
>>
>>35503073
>co-op
>communism
These are two very different things friendo
>>
>>35503164

Like this?

> hungry
> makes way to kitchen
> hears movement in kitchen
> hand on door
> listens carefully
> ...
> cupboard door shuts
> tip toes away from door and speed walks back into room to avoid social contact

Right?

>>35503226

> anal rape

Dude, I'd have multiple locks on my bedroom door. I'll introduce a legal system.
>>
File: Fight_Club_.jpg (239 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Fight_Club_.jpg
239 KB, 1600x900
>>35502458
Everyone would hit their PRs and proceed to hit the showers together
>>no homo tho
>>
>>35503280
until you experience the guilty pleasure of an alpha male destroying your bussy, having submitted to his cock slamming into your prostate, you'll leave your bedroom door wide open
>>
>>35504244
Scoobs pls stay
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.