[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Dickerson Ross natty? Do you think this body is achievable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 1242x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 1242x996
Is Dickerson Ross natty? Do you think this body is achievable without roids? There's a 7 year difference between the first and third pic. The one in the middle is somewhere in between, he's my favorite bodybuilder, I've been following some of his advice in my workouts (Mostly the variations he does) especially when I work my bi/triceps and my muscles have started to resemble his. (much smaller but the same form).
>>
no. hes definitely not natty. how can people be so dellusional?
>>
>>35502143
Maybe because I haven't been working out for 7 years. And don't know the limits to how much you could actually transform your body. Why are you such a dick?
>>
>>35502124
The middle one is achievable natty, the right one no way.
>>
>>35502124
why would he go through all the trouble of removing those tats if he was just gonna redo them on the other side like that?
I do agree that the right side is more aesthetically pleasing but jeez...
>>
>>35502124
Dude that body is abusurdly not natty. Middle looks like natty limit for him
>>
Middle = can be natty
Right = no way
>>
>>35502177
Uh oh retard alert guys! Retard alert!
The image is flipped ya fuckin dingus
>>
How long would it take me to get middle?
That's my dream body.
>>
Natty? Yes.

A fake natty.

Haven't you learnt anything on /fit/?
>>
>>35502178
fuck everytime I read things like this it's so disappointing

if that's the limit man, I don't know, and I don't want to roid
>>
>>35502201
How naive are you?
>>
>>35502245
Yes, keep your dreams away from you lol
>>
>>35502252
Very.
>>
>>35502268
roiding is not my dream
>>
File: LEL.png (2 MB, 1784x3832) Image search: [Google]
LEL.png
2 MB, 1784x3832
>>35502177
>>
>>35502200
Are you serious?
>>
>>35502299
>achieving physical perfection is not my dream

Keep being weak then, I guess.
>>
>>35502230
OP Here.

Exactly this. I work out to look like this guy, and if it's impossible to achieve then what's the point. No way in hell I'm roiding. I should probably stop browsing this board. It's full of negativety. I'd rather not know what the limit is, then you could reach full potential, and keep on working harder.
>>
>>35502200
>image is flipped
>flipped
>>
>>35502124
middle is bad programming and nutrition natty
right is bad programming and nutrition roiding for multiple years
could have achieved that in 2 cycles if he knew what he was doing
>>
>>35502363
Just curious, what do you look like? Surely a pro like yourself is beastmode
>>
>>35502328

Really me posting the first thing was stupid. I'd be happy reaching the middle one, it's just that looking at enhanced bodies everyday changed my perspective.
>>
>>35502377
you're absolutely right
https://www.instagram.com/autisticlifts/
>>
>>35502384
Thats how it is with everything though. You see something impressive, become involved in it, reach for it, but then you realize how basic your original understanding was and then you want more.... to get better. Better than the original thing that inspired you. Better than Brad Pitt in fight club. Better than Bruce Lee. Bigger, stronger, faster more more more. It never ends. Its fun, IMO. Roids make it more fun.
>>
where can i buy gear?
>>
>>35502421
Lmao apparently the guy who doesnt know what hes doing looks 1000x better than you do
>>
>>35502452
Why?
>>
>>35502449
They are just not for me. I'd feel like I'm cheating even if I didn't compete. For me they're not worth it.

Luckily I have body dysmorphia but in the opposite way most here do, I think I look very good even if im just above average. Hell, even when I was a skeleton I thought I was kind of 'ripped'. It's delusional but I'm grateful for that, and it dones't keep me from trying to improve.
>>
>>35502518
Cause it's the easy way. What is this guy taking?
>>
>>35502537
Its not cheating, its just another supplement IMO

>>35502538
>easy way
ehhhhhhhhhhh

You still have to put the time in.
>>
>>35502124
DYEL? Ofc he's not natty. Fuck
>>
>>35502505
are you retarded? clearly I am bigger in every way, can you not see that that guy doesnt train forearms at all? are you so small you cant even understand
also im natty so why compare me to a roider, just by his middle physique alone you can tell the guy does a shitty upper body split with no heavy compounds other than a bench press
>>
>>35502538
Easy? Tell more please.
>>
>>35502584
I know, it's just my own mentality, even if 'dumb'. And who knows, I'm still very young.
>>
>>35502124
>Is Dickerson Ross natty?

HAHA!
>>
>>35502538
Not true at all. It unhinges your genetic limit and allows your muscles to recover more quickly. You can then lift in stupid volume+intensity and see more proportional results.
>>
>>35502591
You sound like a whiny bitch. Now what's a guy got to do around here to get some fucking steroids dammit?
>>
>>35502591
You are not bigger than him, fucking lmao. You're also fatter
>>
>>35502621
You're not dumb, he's literally just trying to justify his roid use to you, which is what most of them do as roid users are generally insecure.
>>
>>35502824
wtf are you talking about? Giving him my opinion all of the sudden means Im trying to justify roid use because I'm insecure? hes being a faggot and I'm telling him why.
>>
>>35502886
wow m8
>>
>>35502780
I'm talking about when he was natty you fucking nigger
obviously I can't compete with him when he's roiding
also im bulking not fat just bulking
>>
how the fuk do the tattoos switch sides. No mirror anywhere. wut is this
>>
>>35502933

What is a horizontal flip?
>>
>>35502124
Left, absolutely.

Middle, possible with a lot of hard work and a strict diet over years, but judging from the vascularity on his abs his not natty here.

Right, hell no. That level of musculature at such a low bf% just isn't doable. Add to that his overdeveloped shoulders(roids cause insane delt growth), crazy vasularity, and dryness(skin pulled super tight look), and there is no fucking way he's not on dat dere Celltech.
>>
>>35503079
But celltech causes bloating? And what's wrong with celltech is it comparable to steroid use
>>
>>35502200
Double dubs takes the b8
>>
>>35502363
He could be on a low dose of test and just mostly tren. Some of these fitness juice monkeys are on test/tren and at or below the natty limit for their height.
>>
>>35502158
No, youre just stupid.
>>
>>35503243
NYR detected
>>
>>35502245

You could disabuse yourself of the notion that the right is in any way attractive or desirable
>>
>>35503243
Fucking newfags

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35502124
This fucking guy again. No he's not fucking natty you dumb fuck.
>>
>>35502313
for those wondering, the phone in the second pic is in his right hand, think about it
>>
Left obviously natty no training.

Middle achievable natty for short periods of time, but it's hard to maintain that kind of muscle with that low bf% for extended periods. So achievable natty but he probably wasn't judging from where he is in next picture. If you up the bf% like 2-3% you would still be super ripped and much more realistic goal for a natty to maintain. He's probably 6ish% there.

Last pic hell no. You can get that muscle mass natty but you will never be able to achieve that low bf% and maintain pump like that. Just not possible.
>>
>>35502158
>such a dick
Quit being so mentally soft you childish pussy

He was in the second pic, but dat dare 3rd pic mayne, das SWALL KWYNZA CELLTECH ON THE DAILY, BAYBEE
>>
>>35504887
>>35505034

hurr durr ive been spending time on this board for a whole 6 months, lets shit on some rando faggot that pops in from time to time
>>
>>35502349
What's the issue? Change your goals. Look the best you can look then work on strength, or whatever. Either way, just because that's not achievable natty doesn't mean you can't get huge or that you couldn't look that way.
Roiding or not, you are you and you will never look like him because you are not him. Try to look the best you can, m8, for all of us, but more importantly, for you. We're all gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>35502723
>>35502584
C'mon, guys, you know that even a couch potato on a cycle can build a shit ton of muscle mass. It's "cheating" if you haven't got to your natty limit, IMO.
>>
>>35502158
Fit has ruined your perception of what is natural and achievable. Pic in middle is close to natty limit, pic on the right is way beyond it.

He does look awesome though.
>>
>>35502201
Middle is 3 years of training at least when natty
>>
>>35502245
You think the middle is small when it's actually great.

It's not that hard to readjust your perception when it's only your perception of others as small. If you look like middle pic and think your small you probably have body dysmorphia. Fact is its better than 99% of people.
>>
>>35502349
How often do you ever see a guy like that in real life though? How often do you even see a guy like middle pick? Fact is people that hit their genetic potential are above even the top 1% of people out there in the real world. If you make it that far you'll look awesome and feel awesome.

The internet isn't the real world just the world through a screen, it's all bullshit. You should never let it effect you perception or your life goals.
>>
>>35502363
Thank you for your expert opinion.
>>
>>35502421
You look worse then him to be honest, why should anyone listen?
>>
>>35502591
Your deluded, you look good but guy in pics is superior in size and aesthetics.
>>
>>35502924
I love when this happens. Your not the best bro and you never will be. Live with it.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.