[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I eat more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Wendell_Borton.png (61 KB, 250x361) Image search: [Google]
250px-Wendell_Borton.png
61 KB, 250x361
Hey /fit/,

Skinny fag here.

I have issues with eating - I simply can't eat enough.

I always feel sick, and am told it's just anxiety/panic attacks. It genuinely feels like I'm about to throw up at times.

How can I train/force myself to eat more?

I've been put on Mirtazipine to stop the panic attacks, and only agreed to do this as the major side-effect is an increase in appetite.

They haven't increased my appetite despite being on the highest dose, and the panic attacks are still there, so I'm going to come off them slowly.

Any tips? Hints?

I started at the gym doing Stronglifts 5x5, then moved onto Ice Cream Fitness for a bit of variation. Going pretty well - hit 70kg squat, 110kg deadlift, 40kg bench press (my chest and arms are a weak point), but still not putting on any weight.

TL;DR - Feel sick all the time, can't eat enough to put on weight. Doing OK at the gym for a total beginner, but I know this means fuck-all without a proper diet.
>>
>>35502029
I used to have the same problem bro. What you need to do is eat more often and less quantity of food. Eat half of your lunch, wait two hours and finish it. Wait two o three more hours and eat a bit again, see?
>>
>>35502151
Yeah I've read that.

What are we talking though? Amounts? I don't think I eat much anyway during a normal meal, so I guess by the standards of your average guy looking to build muscle, I'm already eating small quantities.
>>
>>35502029
Throw up and then eat more.

Then eat the throw up if you run out of food.
>>
>>35502029
>How can I train/force myself to eat more?
GHRP-2
>>
>>35502029

>Panic/anxiety attacks
>Any tips

Yeah, grow some fucking balls.
"Panic attack" is a fucking buzzword for offended fat women.
>>
File: image.png (268 KB, 427x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268 KB, 427x500
>>35503547
>>
>>35502029
Smoke weed
>>
>>35503547
OP here.

Yep, right with you there dude.

Thing is, I don't feel panic or anxiety, I just feel sick as fuck. Like the whole thing you get before you hurl - mouth filling with saliva, hot feeling behind the head, stomach doing somersaults.

And it doesn't bother me in situations that most people would see as inducing panic attacks/anxiety. My job regularly involves me being on stages in front of thousands (sometimes tens of thousands) of people, and my heart rate doesn't even rise by a single BPM. Cool as fuck.

So I'd stop it if I could. I just feel sick as fuck maybe 30% of the time.
>>
>>35503535
>GHRP-2
Just Googled this, and I quote:

"Unlike GHRP-6, this peptide does not bring on the heavy hunger side effects associated with GHRP-6"

So actually, it seems like GHRP-6 is the better option.

No fucking idea what the hell these things are as yet, just about to read up on them now.
>>
>>35503779
This. Just smoke dope after workouts, eat big. Also snack lightly thru the day instead of giant meals
>>
>>35503779
>>35504083
Won't work when you get a job.
>>
just make one of those 1000 calorie shakes in the morning and drink it, fucking skellies man it's so easy. Blend oats, protein powder, peanut butter, bit of oil, milk easy calories right there.
>>
>>35502029
eat smaller meals throughout the day vs trying to slam a 1kcal meal per sitting
>>
>>35502151
Doing the opposite worked for me OP.

Eating more smaller meals made me feel more sick because i was trying to force down food when i was still full from the last meal.

Having two giant meals and smaller one before bed spaced out as far as possible (no snacking in between) worked best for me.

Went from 125 to 175 (at 6'1) over two years. You do literally have to force yourself to eat. Ive actually thrown up from feeling too full.

It gets better.
>>
Swap water and milk out for heavy cream and you'll add some serious to everything.

Also weed. People here shit on it but if you vape a tiny bit after working out as a reward for putting in a good effort it helps you recover quicker and brings on the munchies like a motherfucker too. Eat before working out, vape and then eat again.
>>
>>35502029
GOMAD
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.