[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Insanity 60? Anyone who has done the program, any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: insanity-video.jpg (352 KB, 301x192) Image search: [Google]
insanity-video.jpg
352 KB, 301x192
Thoughts on Insanity 60?

Anyone who has done the program, any fans?

Download links for the uninitiated?
>>
I've tried it, it's neat and challenging and definitely burns a lot of calories. Mixing lifting and cardio would be better in every possible way that I can think of, but if you want to try it, it's got some neat stuff in it.

The only issue I had is my bad knees because they do a lot of jumping exercises.
>>
Awesome for high interval training, on here there wont be many fans but its well worth doing
>>
I did like 25 days of it, noticed a lot more definition.

Would recommend.
>>
>>35501104
Did the whole thing, lost 10kg, lots of fun
>>35501477 is right, mixing it up would be better (and I think there is actually a bonus video on weight training)
>>
It's cardio so if you're trying to just lose weight it's not bad. If you're trying to gain muscle then look for something else.
>>
>>35501861
>>35501831

If i do insanity while still taking whey ? I wont gain any more muscle

170cm 63kg here. Not really ripped, lift 2-3 times a week.
>>
would this be good as a replacement for HIIT during a cut? it's cold as shit outside and i don't like driving all the way to the gym to run on the treadmill.
>>
Not bad, lost a lot of doing it when I couldn't afford a gym. Lost a lot of strength as well, so buyer beware.
>>
>>35501885
Oh yeah, it would.
>>
>>35501905
Lost A lot of fat*
Also I could walk up a steep hill to class and not even miss a breath. Very good cardio.
>>
>>35501885
Fuck yeah
>>
it's a lot of cardio and yes it works.
>>
>>35501885
Yeah man this is HIIT in itself
>>
>>35501880
I won't do no harm, but it's mostly HIIT mixed with a couple bodyweight exercises

If you lift, I guess squatting with no bar is hardly an improvement over whatever you do now
>>
>>35501990

sure but atm i have litteraly zero cardio and it seriously bother me. + i like my actual body shape. Or maybe a bit more muscle but not a lot.

I don't want to do insanity and finish skeleton mode with 8% BF 60kg :s
>>
>>35502051
trust me you're not going to get 8% bodyfat just by doing insanity you fucking nigger
>>
Ok, how to do lifting and this at the same time? If I do it on the off days wouldn't it slow my muscle and joint recovery?
>>
>>35501885
Absolutely. Especially the Plyo workout.
>>
>>35502308
Don't try to mix this with lifting. P90X is better suited to a wieght/cardio mix. Insanity is BW and Cardio (Plyo, HIIT, etc).
>>
>>35502481
K. Thx
>>
>>35501861
Holy shit I'm so tired of people giving out uneducated advice. Cardio is GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR GAINS. Especially HIIT. Just fucking eat more than you burn to gain, and burn more than you eat to lose. Calories fucking in, vs calories fucking out.
Since most of you clearly haven't done it already, READ THE FUCKING STICKY
CLICK THE DINOSAUR RUNNING AROUND AT THE TOP OF THE FRONT PAGE AND READ/LEARN.
>>35501880
Especially this fuck, read the sticky, you wouldn't ask stupid questions about protein if you did. Protein powder is literally just food, why is that such a hard concept to grasp for some people? If it has nutrition facts on it, it's food.
/rant
>>
where can i find this program?
>>
Insanity is basically P90X Part 2. I wouldn't do it unless you've done P90X and thought "wtf is this pussy shit."
>>
>>35502779
Absolutely wrong.

see >>35502481
>>
>>35502747
>Elite Squad / Tropa de Elite
This movie seriously owns and you should watch it.
>>
>>35503053
Ahah was talking about the Insanity program, and where I could find it mate.
just used a random picture, i have watched it already and elite squad 2 too, they are GOAT
>>
i did insanity with my brother a few years ago was torture id much rather just do the rowing machine or sprints for hiit, all of the lateral movement started to hurt my right knee as well something i had never had before
>>
>>35503167

piratebayerino m8
>>
>>35501104
did it for awhile noticed i could run circles around people playing pick up ball

not a bad HIT program
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.