[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /fit/ favorite booze? >inb4 alcohol kills gains I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
What is /fit/ favorite booze?
>inb4 alcohol kills gains
I'm not talking about everyday drinking, but when you get invited to a party 1 or 2 times per month only retard would destroy his social life because few empty calories.

I used to drink vodka and redbull at the parties, but recently I switched to pic related with cocacola and lime, it's very tasty and I don't have hangover next day.
>>
High quality red wine.
It tastes great, doesn't get me drunk too fast, and there's literally no hangover.

A bottle is enough for an entire evening/night, and it just ruins my cal deficit for the day, not more.
If I'm going out, I drink 2-3 beers and a glass of Whisky.
>>
I think beer? It's mostly fairly low percentage alcohol , can be enjoyed with food or without it - doesn't need to be mixed and probably is never mixed. It is also very much socially acceptable drink even in the middle of the day.

Plus it tastes good if you know what kind of beer you like , i just hate strong alcohol and can't stand the taste of it , it doesn't feel like i'm relaxing like i am with sipping beer
>>
>>35498951
>red wine
Tried it several times, even high-quality ones, but it still tasted horrible compared to white wine

Small amounts of red wine are considered even healthy by doctors, tho
>>
Prosecco or whisky if I'm going out.
And that's a "pick one" kinda deal, mixing clear drink with dark drink is a recipe for disaster IMO.
>>
File: arT5GSB.jpg (131 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
arT5GSB.jpg
131 KB, 720x960
I haven't taken alcohol since I turned 20

At parties I just use non-alcoholic beer so people won't ask me why I'm not drinking
>>
>>35498910
I'm going on a cruise tomorrow. Going to absolutely destroy my gains with tequila. What's a good tequila for Caribbean islands?
>>
>>35498982
Beer is fine when you are out with your friends, but when you want to get drunk at the party you need to have at least 6-7 beers and that means 6-7x more calories and also is really big amount of liquid (I, personally like the taste of beer but after first three I have enough)

I can't stand strong alcohol too, that's why I don't drink shots, but mix it with nonalcoholic beverages or energy drinks
>>
File: 1450517623192.jpg (20 KB, 342x281) Image search: [Google]
1450517623192.jpg
20 KB, 342x281
>>35498910
Start with mixers then move to straight when the booze takes hold and then keep drinking water when it winds down
>>
>>35499034
Drink rum nigga is this even a question? Haze yourself
>>
>>35499010
There are people who can enjoy the party even when they are the only sober one, but many others including me, can't dance or have fun without drinking when others are drunk
>>
>>35499010
I just say I'm the DD when I get asked.
Usually it earns me more respect than just pretending to drink, since most of my friends have gotten DUIs at some point in their lives.
Anyone who's gotten a DUI before will have mad respect for a DD.
>>
>>35499111
>respect for the omega male of the group
>>
>>35499135
>being responsible makes you an omega
I have a better career than all of my friends. If anything, they're jealous of my life.
>inb4 you get no women
I have a wife
>inb4 ">2016, >getting married"
I have a prenup.
>>
>>35499265
Wow butthurt much?
You are omega because you do what others tell you to do.
>>
>>35499045
>when you want to get drunk
I don't. 2-3 beers are plenty for an enjoyable buzz and a relaxed sociable mood if you're not an alcoholic.
>>
>>35499286
Wtf?
Learn to read dumbass. I say I don't drink when everyone tells me I should. Because I'd rather not risk a DUI (and my career) for a single night of debauchery.
This guy: >>35499010
Is the one who caves to peer pressure, and feels he has to lie just so they won't call him out.
>>
>>35499111
Don't people have taxis in american or something? What's all this designated driver shit
>>
>>35499313
>>35499111
>I just say I'm the DD
In other words
>I'm the pussy errand boy of my group
>respect
>>
>>35499135
Being the DD doesn't make you the omega male of the group.
Acting like the omega male makes you the omega male of the group.

I'm the guy who decides when the group leaves, where we go for late night snacks, and if you don't respect me, you're walking home.
>>
>>35499286
>I have a better career than all of my friends. If anything, they're jealous of my life.

You seem like a great guy
>>
>>35499111
ignore the fags, DUI guy here you rock m8
>>
>>35499323
Where i live theyre rather expensive. Itd be $80 just to ride home from my best friends house. I'd rather save my money by driving myself, and preserve my gains by not drinking.
>>
File: 1430094804093.jpg (73 KB, 281x246) Image search: [Google]
1430094804093.jpg
73 KB, 281x246
>>35499336
>no alcohol to kill gains
>keeps social gains
>gets to be a great human being in the process
>omega

Typical beta mindset, gas yourself my man
>>
>>35499362
It doesn't matter what YOU do with your life, but how OTHERS perceive you what determines if you are alfa, beta or omega. And telling everyone you don't drink because you are the DD makes you look like an omega. A real man should just say "I don't drink because I don't like it", period.
>>
>>35499336
>implying they don't all pass out at the parties and I actually give a ride to anyone.
>implying the close friends I do give a ride to aren't extremely thankful and buy me shit all the time.
Why would I want my friends to be out in danger just so I can feel like I accomplished something to some stranger on a Cambodian basket weaving forum?
All these flavors, and you choose to be salty
>>
>>35499383
Not drinking because you don't like it is easy. That doesn't make you alpha. That's like baby's first beer territory.
I like drinking. I just choose to exert self control and not drink. Choosing not to do something you like for the greater good is much more "alpha" than avoiding something you don't like.
>>
>>35499344
You seem to think you have some sort of autority or power just because you are the DD. Let me redpill you: you are just a convenient errand boy to use and throw away while your friends drink and enjoy the party as they please.
>>
>>35499034
I usually go with cuervo or 1800.
then again I have only tried maybe 4 others ever, need to up my tequila XP
>>
>>35499414
Spotted the /pol/fag
>no talk of gains
>only speaks of alphas and omegas
>redpill
DYEL confirmed.
Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>35499072
I didn't even think about that. Good call senpai. Rum and tequila it will be.
>>
Only thing I can stomach lately is white wine. Everything else makes me sick thanks to my meds. I usually just toke up or eat an edible
>>
>>35498910
I rarely go out anymore but when I do I just load up on whatever is handed to me or is on special. If I'm properly managing my nutrition 99% of days, I'll give myself a day here and there to unwind.
>>
File: Rhum Negrita.jpg (219 KB, 679x2682) Image search: [Google]
Rhum Negrita.jpg
219 KB, 679x2682
once you go dark there's no going back to white rums
price to taste ratio is amazing
>>
File: everclear.jpg (41 KB, 380x448) Image search: [Google]
everclear.jpg
41 KB, 380x448
>>35498910
>pic related, if I'm just getting drunk
Least amount of calories.
Sometimes a few 40oz bud ices.

If I'm just looking to loosen up, I'll have an IPA.
>>
alcoholic reporting in -
I'm a beer man personally. I like cheap beer, craft beer, any beer I like 'em all. Lots of people just simply do not.

For mixed drinks I usually drink gin and cranberry. That or scotch. You can drink the scotch on the rocks or with coke if it is no more expensive than J&B. Good thing about scotch is it doesn't seem to give me a headache like other liquors do.
>>
>>35498910
Triple sex with OJ
>Inb4 sugar
>>
>>35498910
>ctrl+f
>port
>no results

/fit/ confirmed for pleb-tier taste
>>
If I'm not trying to get shitty I will just have a couple of quality beers. No piss water. If I wan't to get hammered I drink jäger with or without redbull or whiskey on the rocks. Red wine is nice too but I only drink that at home or when other people are drinking it.
>>
>>35500228
College party boy entry tier drink selection

>whiskey on the rocks

Heh I bet you think you're so cool ordering that shit, in reality you look like that kid trying on his dad's shoes
>>
>>35500259
Have fun slammin your bud lights faggot
>>
>>35500259
whiskey on the rocks is college boy tier?

kek kill yourself my man
>>
>>35500209
Fortified wines are the number one way to BTFO your gains
>>
At parties I drink mostly beer.
I'll also drink rum, vodka, whiskey and tequila without any problem mixed or straight.

As long as it's not to sweet I'll drink it, I'm not a fan of sweet mix drinks.
Wine is the one thing I never drink I absolutely hate the taste of it.
>>
>>35500369
Are you a peasant?
>>
remy martin vs
>>
>>35498910
>vodka and redbull
Don't, that shit us bad for your heart bro.
>>
>>35499111
this. I don't enjoy drinking at all, but I like spending time with my friends, so if they're ever drinking, I'll just offer to DD if they pay for gas
>>
>>35499698
>Everclear

Always the way to go!
>>
>>35501273
Are you a tubby Brit with shit teeth?
>>
>>35499078
I'd hate myself if I was sober around a bunch of drunk people

Because that's what I do for work (I'm a bouncer)
>>
>>35498910
>vodka and redbull

used to drink this shit all the time. never again.

usually depends on what i'm feeling but some kind of whiskey and coke like evan williams. if i'm feeling like getting completely shitface i usually drink stoli and cranberry juice.
>>
File: krak.png (118 KB, 619x494) Image search: [Google]
krak.png
118 KB, 619x494
>>35499648
>Drinking pussy ass rum

Drink krak or go home. 47%, 20 bucks for a fifth, excellent mixer.
>>
>>35501936
I'm not tubby, and my teeth are pretty decent.
I got braces on the NHS.
>>
Would drinking 10 beers a day ruin gains? Been doing this for about 9 months now
>>
>>35501974
>Drinking pussy ass rum

Drink stroh 80 or go home. 80%, 25 bucks for a fifth, excellent mixer.
>>
>>35502120
10 beers everyday will ruin your gains without a doubt.
It's about 1500 kcal so that alone should tell you something.
>>
I usually avoid alcohol all together but on the odd times I can't really avoid it (New Years Eve) I like Guinness for dat 1.9g protein per pint + iron. That being said I never drank more than 4 pints on NYE, just enough to not think clubbing is total shit.
>>
>vodka
>diet arizona green tea
>mix
>60-150 calorie drunk for the whole night
>keep gains
>>
>>35500178
>Triple sex
>>
>>35499034
Don Julio, hornitos
if you want a real caribbean experience, see if you can find Wray & Nephew jamaican white rum. It's like 120 proof, will get you and all your friends retardo and tastes incredible
>>
I love a nice whiskey. Monkey Shoulder was pretty good.

There's a bottle of Old Monk Rum sitting in my room but I can't bring myself to open it.
>>
>>35498987
Bade taste desu senpai desu
>>
>>35502272
>Pro tier aspergers
>>
>>35502692
You know what I meant
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>35503258
Frig off Randy
>>
Beer beer beer I fucking love beer.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.