[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got 25 days to get ripped in or atleast as shredded as possible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Elliot rogder.png (669 KB, 600x814) Image search: [Google]
Elliot rogder.png
669 KB, 600x814
I got 25 days to get ripped in or atleast as shredded as possible. im 175 cm(manlet) and weigh about 71 kg. What is the best method to go about this.

Note my main goal is to get a six pack faggots.
>>
Roids and DNP
>>
DNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTESTDNPTEST
>>
>>35498837
>>35498843
i wanna do it natty
>>
>>35498899
Surgery. Liposuction, Ab implants
>>
>>35498899
>>35498930
eat 1.5k calories and run an hour everyday
>>
>>35498828
Sticky, and never post again
>>
>>35499062
but muh sticky
>>
>>35498828
>175 cm.
>71 kg.
>not already ripped.
Do you have no muscle at all?
>>
>>35498828
The Four Hour Body
Follow it closely, especially the supplement stack.

Bye.
>>
>>35498828
I did this:

30min-1 hour jogging per day
1200kcals daily

I ate mainly carbs for the 1200 cals and made sure to get some veg and fruit in there (aim for 5 a day). I kept it up for about 1 month and had a visible six pack at the end of it.

my starting stats were 1.76m/~73kg and I'd have guessed about 15%bf

I experienced significant fat loss but also a noticeable reduction in strength.
>>
>>35500338
1200 kcal for the carbs? Are you trolling bro??
OP, that guy is lowballing you, and it pisses me off. This community really should be about supporting others goals and ambitions.
carbs are essential for building muscle; without them, you are going to end up losing muscle. If you are trying to get ripped, you need to be at a minimum of 1800kcal of carbs a day. Do you hear me? MINIMUM. This will allow your body to build as much lean mass as possible. 25 days isn't enough time to put you into competition mode; not by a long shot. But if you're trying to look nice and jewcy, I would do 1800kcal of carbs for your diet. Your lifting routine is a bit more variable. Look up Starting Strength as a guide. It has been shown to pump results in literally DAYS.
God's speed, OP. All of us, including you, are going to make it.
Praise be to Scooby
>>
breakfast: cup of oats, hard boiled egg, drink water or unsweetened tea

lunch: can of tuna, crackers, celery or carrots. water or unsweetened tea

dinner: chicken breast and veggies, water or unsweetened tea.

do this everyday and take a multivitamin
>>
>>35498828
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>35498899
Creatine and a gallon of milk a day works better than roids
>>
>>35502211
>You can have a shitty back like pic related by runing 3-4 times a week and doing some some pull ups every day, also do diddys and squats and quit soda

You can also have that back by doing nothing at all
>>
>>35498828

No joke what I'm about to tell you will get you shredded as fuck.

1-4 days go into ketosis

Eat a ketogenic diet whilst doing intermittent fasting.

This way you retain as much mass as possible while shredding fat

Do 20 minutes bodyweight HiTT 3 times a week.
>>
>>35499022
implying thats natty
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.