[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i noticed sugar free gum says on the box that it has calories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mentosSpearmintGum.jpg (50 KB, 455x470) Image search: [Google]
mentosSpearmintGum.jpg
50 KB, 455x470
i noticed sugar free gum says on the box that it has calories i dont understand how does that work its not like im eating it.
>>
>>35497341
0/10
>>
>>35497341
Bait ?
>>
>>35497368
no im serious
>>
>>35497378
There's sugar and other stuff inside that piece of rubber that you're swallowing with each chew.
>>
File: Facepalmorangflipped.png (45 KB, 323x332) Image search: [Google]
Facepalmorangflipped.png
45 KB, 323x332
>>35497378
>>
Artifficial sweeteners or sugar alcohols still have calories. Companies simply need less, like halfe a teaspon for a coke.
>>
>>35497396
it says sugar free though
>>
>>35497490

THE MOMENT OYU PUT SOMETHING INTO YOUR MOUTH IT ENTERS YOUR BODY ALREADY

If you put whey protein in your mouth and dont "eat" them and just spit it out you will still add some protein to your system.

Did you ever go to school?

Can you fucking watch a 10 min video on how your body works or something.

How do you live with yourself being that dumb?
>>
>>35497490
Fine, fake sugar.
>>
>>35497504
how many calories does the spoon have which i put in my mouth?
>>
>>35497518
Haha, thanks man
>>
>>35497341
Why do you complain about 5kcal/each piece gum? 25kcal daily won't make you a balloon.
>>
>>35497518
7 calories
>>
>>35497518

well im sure it actually has a bit of calories in form of dirt stuff thats still on it. It cant be perfectly clean on an atomic level anon : ^)
>>
>>35497490
It's probably using that artificial sweetener that tastes good but gives you diarrhea in large amounts. It still contains calories and your body is capable of digesting them, the only thing that changes is that the bacteria in your mouth are terrible at digesting the stuff.
>>
>>35497548
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xylitol
>>
>>35497531
i just eat alot of these
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.