[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, can I not just get in shape with a decent diet, bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: xhJZHiJA.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
xhJZHiJA.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
Holy shit, can I not just get in shape with a decent diet, bit of cardio, 3 times a week at the gym and some sports?

I don't want to waste all my free time weighing mustard, taking 74 pills every meal and drinking nothing but protein shakes ffs.
>>
>>35496166
You can't get like pic related but you can be decent my normalfag standards
>>
>>35496166
You have a misconception of what you need to do. You do not need any supplements. Pills are usually for micronutrients if your diet is lacking I'm those and protein powder is literally just food. Just shut the fuck up, eat at a slight caloric surplus, get around .82g of protein per lb of lbm and fucking lift.
Also read the fucking sticky, click that God damn dinosaur running around at the top of the front page and read.
>>
>>35496166

Yes but you will always be mediocre just like everyone else

You will amount to nothing and really just be average

But go ahead, you'll be better off than if you did nothing
>>
Read the fucking sticky or accept your inevitable mediocrity.
>>
>>35496166
>can I not just get in shape with a decent diet, bit of cardio, 3 times a week at the gym and some sports
Well, actually, yes, you can. I'd argue nobody outside professional sports or bodybuilding should train more than 3 times a week.
>>
>>35496166
>happy with being average
Get out
>>
>Holy shit, can I not just get in shape with a decent diet, bit of cardio, 3 times a week at the gym and some sports?
That's the most important part.

>I don't want to waste all my free time weighing mustard, taking 74 pills every meal and drinking nothing but protein shakes ffs.
Protein shakes are nice for cutting, but mostly not really important. Eating properly is the biggest deal here.
>>
>>35496210
>>35496216
>>35496225
Look at them special snowflakes. They're special and unique, nothing in the world is like them.
Awww
>>
>>35496166
>Holy shit, can I not just get in shape with a decent diet, bit of cardio, 3 times a week at the gym and some sports?

That's really all you need to do

>I don't want to waste all my free time weighing mustard, taking 74 pills every meal and drinking nothing but protein shakes ffs.

Counting you calories initially will help you make better food choices and you'll become more aware of what you can and can't eat, also how many calories your body really needs to grow without getting fat.

You shouldn't need pills or protein powders but..

A couple of fish oils per day are good

Some cheap unflavoured whey comes on handy, and is usually a cheaper source of protein than meat, depending on which country you live in
>>
>>35496166
Yes, you can get fit without using a shit tonne of supplements. But, like anything else, it takes time. Stop being a faggot, read the sticky, and keep working and you'll be fine. Stop reading shit off of body building forums.
>>
>>35496166
There is no need to take supplements.

Protein shakes only for cutting.
>>
File: 1450247339250.gif (1021 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1450247339250.gif
1021 KB, 500x484
>>35496264
enjoy your nogains then faggot
>>
>>35496264
Fucking faggot enjoy not striving to be the best that you can possibly be
>>
>>35496897
>getting your life ethos from the pokemon opening theme

wew lad
>>
I used to think Medrano was Jacked. He is just one 65 kg skinny no legs llooking like he has leucemia and all he can do in a gym is attainable after 1 year of calisthenics
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.