[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it okay to split sets up during the day? i lift at home and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: meeks.jpg (43 KB, 700x529) Image search: [Google]
meeks.jpg
43 KB, 700x529
is it okay to split sets up during the day? i lift at home and just starting out but i don't have the energy to do three sets of 15 of five or six different things in a an hour.
>>
>>35494546

sure why not anon who cares
>>
>>35494546
You can split exercises but ideeally not sets.

If it's because of time no problem, but you mentioned energy. Find the root of the problem. Is it diet? sleep? stress?
>>
>>35494643
i don't know if it is any of those really just get tired quickly.
>>
sleep better, eat more
>>
>>35494845
routine?
>>
I do this right now on my fullbody. But I lift at home..........sooooo that might be an issue for you.

Morning
-OHP
-Squats
-Pullups
-Calf Raises

Night
-Bench
-Deadlift
-Arms
-Abs
>>
>>35494546
>i don't have the energy to do three sets of 15

this doesn't sound good, OP

what is the exercise you're talking about?
>>
You're either a lazy piece of shit or you have a medical condition. My money is on #1.
>>
I had the same issue, I started taking creatine and a pre-workout, and that seems to have taken care of it. Now I can stay in the gym for 2 hours.
>>
From a strength standpoint it doesn't matter. You can perform one set in the morning, one at lunch, one at night. You'll get the same strength gaining benefits as if you performed them in close order. If you have other goals, such as hypertrophy or work capacity, you won't see the benefits of splitting it up through the day.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.