[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does watching korean pop videos motivate me to go work out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: girls-day-group-cover.jpg (283 KB, 1280x1007) Image search: [Google]
girls-day-group-cover.jpg
283 KB, 1280x1007
Why does watching korean pop videos motivate me to go work out?
>>
>>35494532
Because you want to be with one of those chicks and working out increases the odds.
>>
>>35494532
You feel that the korean girls are either too hot for you or out of your league. You feel that working out will make you good enough for them.
>>
Because you want to have a nice body that a hot asian will be attracted to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz26g3XkASk
>>
>>35495460
that shit is weak bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6mMixY-tE

get on my level
>>
>>35494532

>tfw banged a grand total of 8 average Korean chicks some white mixed but still count

move to Northeast side of San Fran breh you'll soon learn they are no better than the rest.
>>
>>35495651
Think I can couch surf for a week or two @ your place? no homo
>>
File: a48f82d2018dd5296e5568a8dc23ee3a.jpg (344 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
a48f82d2018dd5296e5568a8dc23ee3a.jpg
344 KB, 1500x1000
Because they want to be taken by bulls only
>>
As hot as those girls are, k-pop dances just look stupid to me

I love watching women dance normally but there's something off about k-pop
>>
>>35495749
what does normally mean to you
>>
>>35495816

As in other styles of dance. I don't mean k-pop is not normal I meant it as "usually when I watch women dance I enjoy it"

Compared to something like ballet k-pop feels stilted with truncated movements that don't fit together
>>
>>35495687

>tfw rent is 2k for a 1bed room

g-get your own place famm

real shit though i would zillow out here for a weekend if you really want a shot at one.

im pretty much the only white guy here in my Area im right below "Lincoln Park" they treat me well overall, some are actually waifu level but those are the ones that are autistic or just to shy to hold a conversation with, it seems cute in videos but irl its annoying since they cant function properly they are cute tho.
>>
>>35495625

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykXgUvqBok4
>>
i have yet to seen a asian dance to matches the intensity of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B8B2PHZzEk

this girl floats man
>>
File: 1389936131867.gif (2 MB, 320x201) Image search: [Google]
1389936131867.gif
2 MB, 320x201
>>35495943
fucking aoa.....HNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>35495842
Kpop dancing is just posing around
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.