[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit, obese anon here, I just wanted to thank you guys for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Hey /fit, obese anon here, I just wanted to thank you guys for the advice and hate I've been losing weight finally for the first time in my life. I've lost 41lbs so far and I'm no longer morbidly obese, I look exactly the same, but at least I know I'm heather, and that eventually I'll start to look different.

310lbs -> 269lbs
BMI 43 -> 37

>tldr: Thank's /fit, fat hate works.
>>
>>35492402
Good job. You know you're able to lose weight, now keep going bro.
>>
Keep it up, man. I used to weigh 315 and I am sitting at 195 right now. Used to weigh 171, but got a bit lazy. Never quit. This is your life we're talking about here.
>>
>>35492402
keep going man. You, too, could be glorious.
>>
Good job, ffameg.

You'll make it.
>>
>>35492402
Awesome progress. Keep it up man.

You are literally saving yourself from a shitty life and early death. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

And when you hit the hard days where you just want to quit, clench your jaw, shitpost on /fit/ and keep moving forward.
>>
Thanks for the replies, I won't give up!
>>
>>35492402
Nice job man keep it up!
>>
good for you anon! wishing you a long life and much happiness!
>>
>>35492402
Keep it up, op!

The person who wants it the most is you, use the fact you're taking control back to keep going.

If you feel like your slipping, come here, we will call you a fat faggot and you can keep pushing.
>>
>>35492402

wow can you not post something like this?

other fatties like me cant lose weight that easily and its offensive.

You are not being body positive if you post stuff like that and you are being rude to the people who might not be as fortunate and can't lose weight.
>>
>>35492957
you will not derail this uplifting thread
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.