[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys is it nofap or nocum?? i have a potential gains goblin sucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 186x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 186x248
guys is it nofap or nocum?? i have a potential gains goblin sucking me off right now. pic related
>>
>>35489308
for most threads I saw, and people I asked, it's nofap, if you can get sex then you are winrar.
>>
>>35489329
awesome
>>
sex is the meaning of life, don't ever deny it
>>
Sex is cardio.

Cum is proteins.

Well, in a blowjob i guess it's not much cardio, but you are still losing a shit load of proteins by cumming.

SOLUTION
Eat your cum. Cum in her mouth and kiss her. It's hot. Then proceed to snatch away all the cum in her mouth to your stomach
>>
File: 1430500811596.gif (2 MB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
1430500811596.gif
2 MB, 400x335
>>35489350

Life is the meaning of sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1080x1283
does bj count as losing your virginity? because i just did then
>>
>>35489308

most of the people on nofap are doing it to break themselves out of the cycle of fapping to the point of exhaustion and not seeking out women or doing anything productive.

If you are getting shit done in your life and getting laid congratulations you won at nofap.

Everytime I do nofap I just end up fucking fat girls or prostitutes because when I'm horny I'm a degenerate. On day 4 again but I don't even know if I should persist.

Is prostitutes better than fapping brehs? I used to go to a massage parlor for like 80 bucks for a half hour session, just a quick massage and jerk off. Cute little 22 year old Mexican girl. Ended up getting her naked the third time I came in and we banged (with a condom). Didn't get charged anything extra and haven't gone back since. Is that alpha? Should I go back?
>>
>>35489329
Chinese philosophers thought that too little sex and too MUCH sex is also bad for you.
>>
>>35489350
I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
>>
>>35489572
Chinese philosophers thought that too little [X] and too MUCH [X] is also bad for you.
>>
>>35489553
no. benis in bagina.
>>
>>35489553
You're still a virgin then
>>
>>35489350
You mean procreation.
>>
>posting the thumbnail.
>>
>>35489578
it's cool if you're gay bro
>>
>>35489572
>>35489590
>Who is Aristotle?
>>
>>35489566
Go back
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.