[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting In Shape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1451908355706.jpg (167 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1451908355706.jpg
167 KB, 1280x960
I've hit rock bottom.

My back hurts, my arms are flabby and I look pregnant.

I've got more chins than a Chinese phone book.

I'm utterly disgusted with my current body and the fact that the past few years I have gone from a ripped athlete to a "Dad Bod" sporting, estrogen producing fat ass.

IT ENDS TODAY

I'm currently fat and will be getting back into shape.

How many of you fat lurkers are in the same place?

I know there are a shit ton of you out there.

Today we declare war against our current fat selves and begin the journey to health and fitness.

>No excuses will be made
>No compromise
>No mercy
>Only ruthless one advancement to our goal!

WHO IS WITH ME!!!!
>>
>>35489049
ok
lets go
>>
>>35489049
XDDDDD okay man letz do et
>>
>>35489064
this desu baka senpai
>>
Autism is the best motivator.

LETS FUCKIN SLAY THIS SHIT
>>
Good on you. I was like that 3 years ago and decided no morem Just take it one day at a time and eliminate temptations.
>>
>>35489049
Maybe ahhh, you can start now by getting off fit and going to the gym? No excuse to be on fit if it's not your rest day ...
>>
>>35489049
Serious advice:
>screencap your post
>save it
>look at it whenever you get doubts or feel down
>use it to remind yourself of the will you have now
>>
Have fun with your one-night motivation.

If you were really motivated you would have already went to the gym and posted this afterwards.
>>
>>35489145
Yes, just got back from a work out.

>No excuses
>>
>>35489163
This is great advice. I also plan on giving updates. And I hope others do the same. That way I stay accountable and can be shamed if I fall off course.
>>
>>35489219
Exercise Check.

WE WANT RESULTS, NOT INSULTS!
>>
>>35489132
LETS FUCKIN SLAY THIS SHIT!

I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT BROTHER!
>>
>have a rough semester at school
>gain 20 lbs, now 6'5" ~220
>think ehh I'm big I look fine
>go shopping today
>first time seeing myself in a full mirror in months
>realize I look like absolute shit

I really gotta get my shit together
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>35491357
Yeah, it creeps up on you.

Especially in college where your main concerns are working and studying.

Just that look in the mirror.. A dose of reality.

> Realize the image I have of myself and how I actually look are very far apart.
> You're fortunate to be tall.
> pic related.

>today is the beginning of the change.
>we may look like shit now but not for long.
>You can do it. In fact if you make the decision to change it now it is already done.
>>
Motivation is stupid IMO, motivation is something that can falter and run out.

I look at lifting as just a thing that you do in your schedule. I don't need shitty pep talks to get me to go, I just do it.

The first time I lifted I failed because of lack of motivation, lifting should be something you do regardless. Just like you eat, sleep, and breath, you just do it.
>>
>>35492259
So it is a habit for you. Automatic.

What are your workouts like?

Do you lift for a specific goal?
>>
>>35489049
Congratulations, you are a new years resolutioner

Now read the fucking sticky
>>
>>35492615
I AM A FAT JESUS

LOOKING FOR 12 FAT APOSTLES TO

ACCOMPANY ME ON A JOURNEY "BACK" TO HEALTH

I AM A FORMER ATHLETE AND KNOW PERFECTLY WELL HOW TO GET INTO SHAPE~ BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MENTAL GAME.

I suppose I am a New Year's Resolutioner if that is a word... Yet, my actual resolution is to yчить pyccкий .... But after seeing my disgusting body in the mirror I added health and fitness to the list.
>>
>>35493163
I'M JOINING YA! LET'S GET GOING!
>>
>>35493509
>LETS FUCKIN SLAY THIS SHIT!

Wonderful Brother!
>>
I just finished eleven weeks of keto and still look like I'm six months pregnant when I let my abdomen out...

I have no idea how to lose it it is totally resistant to everything I have tried
>>
>>35493977
Do you mind posting pictures? you might be overly critical of yourself.
>>
hey my name is jordan and i live in california, not fat though
>>
>>35490383
>nice
>>
I was going to get fit, but I got bought a bottle of rum on NYE and didn't finish it, so I'll start after thats gone

>jk fat forever
>>
Funny how a lot of people hit rock bottom around new years.

Also funny that those same people usually find the determination to just keep digging.
>>
>>35491357
Today is the day anon. If we don't start now we will wish we did. I'm right there with you.
>>
>>35494401
I'm still working at it. 1.5 years in.
>>
>>35489049

>who semen demon
>>
>>35494464

http://www.girlsinyogapants.com/mind-blowing-booty-in-neon-yoga-pants/
>>
>>35494464
judging from the wall sockets and her appearance she is in Russia or Ukrainia
>>
File: 81KggAo.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
81KggAo.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>35494464

Here is yoga girl face.
>>
>>35494697

it's me

you fucking ruined her forever.
for me, and for my winkie
>>
>>35489049
Half the reason you fucking dummies are still fat is because you don't understand how to set realistic goals. You don't have to declare war against your former self. You don't have to lack mercy or compromise. You just need to exercise a bit, stop eating like a slob and lose a pound a week until you are happy with our body. Instead, you will start making radical life changes, lose 10 pounds in the first two weeks and then burn out and gain it all right back. Have fun.
>>
>>35494712
it's me?

maybe a different girl?
>>
>>35494826
DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES.

C вoлкáми жить, пo-вóлчьи выть.
>>
File: happy-ba-dum-tss.png (32 KB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
happy-ba-dum-tss.png
32 KB, 300x258
>>35489049
>Ive got more chins then a Chinese phonebook
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.