[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am literally a genius and have recently completed uploading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
I am literally a genius and have recently completed uploading the entire expanse of human knowledge to my brain.

I will answer any questions you may have regarding fitness. Be warned, much of what I say will contradict commonly held beliefs and *cough* "science" *cough*.
>>
does IF work and whats the best way to do it, do you lose much if you workout post fasted state?
>>
>>35488839
>does IF work and whats the best way to do it, do you lose much if you workout post fasted state?

What the fuck is IF
>>
>>35488876

Oh intermittent fasting.

Yes and no. If you want to get fatter eat a lot of food and don't exercise. If you want to gain muscle mass exercise using weight training and eating. There is no secret code to anything or method that works inherently better than another method.

The best method is whichever one you feel more comfortable doing or whatever motivates you the most.
>>
How can I get a bigger dick?
How can I get taller?
Are my lats big enough?
>>
Is protein powder good for gains?
>>
How would you rate and range the following in aspect of importance for building muscles?

>training
>eating
>sleep
>>
>>35488966
>How can I get a bigger dick?

I've put a lot of thought into this. The current conclusion that I have come up with is that the penis is actually a cosmetic part of the body that shares some characteristics with the non cosmetic parts of the body.

>How can I get taller?

I would imagine that this is probably easier than getting a bigger dick. You would need either a pituatary tumor, an incredible amount of mental power to literally activate the part of your brain that controls growth, or some kind of advanced super drug.

The conclusion that I have come up with though, is that although height does appear to matter, its importance with regards to athletic performance is greatly overstated. Valuing height in humans seems to be something that is entirely a human construct, and nothing to do with any natural forces unless you are talking about extreme dwarfism or heights that seriously affect mobility.

>Are my lats big enough?

probably not

>>35489046
>Is protein powder good for gains?

My current theory is that all the body needs is digestable organic material and that there is literally no technical difference between proteins, fats, carbohydrates, etc.

The only advantage that protein powder gives you is that it is easily storable and can be consumed in liquid form. There should be no technical difference between eating x amount of calories of protein powder and x amount of calories of anything else.

>>35489070
>How would you rate and range the following in aspect of importance for building muscles?
>>training
>>eating
>>sleep

1-50. Training.
51. Eat enough to not be hungry.
52. Sleep enough to not be tired.

My current line of thinking is that rest is pointless with regards to improving physical body composition and performance. The only affect it should have is on performance. As in if you are trying to set a PR you should probably rest, but if you are just training, then rest days are technically pointless and probably counterproductive.
>>
>>35488773
1.Ketogenic Diet at TDEE vs 500 caloric deficit, which one is better for weight loss? and which one is better for bodyfat loss(aka which one retains the most muscle)? and why?
2.Ketogenic diet at 500 caloric deficit vs basic IIFYM 500 caloric defict, same questions as above and why?
>>
Best rep x set for hypertrophy?
>>
>>35488773
>uploaded the entire expanse of human knowledge to his brain
>still misuses the word "literally"
>>
>>35489322
>Best rep x set for hypertrophy?

Doesn't matter. Lift more you fucking pussy.

>>35489299
>1.Ketogenic Diet at TDEE vs 500 caloric deficit, which one is better for weight loss? and which one is better for bodyfat loss(aka which one retains the most muscle)? and why?
>2.Ketogenic diet at 500 caloric deficit vs basic IIFYM 500 caloric defict, same questions as above and why?

Diets are pointless. Exercise and eat at a slight caloric deficiency for maximum weight loss. Or just don't even bother changing your diet and exercise. If you are running 4+ miles a day you will lose weight unless you are eating until you throw up every meal.
>>
>>35489394
>literally genius
>thinks all ratios of amino acids, lipids and ketones will produce same results
>>
>>35489420
>>literally genius
>>thinks all ratios of amino acids, lipids and ketones will produce same results

I used to think, like everyone else, that nutrition was some kind of exact science like that.

It's not. Eat whatever the fuck you want and don't be a retard about it.
>>
File: aika_face.png (55 KB, 161x284) Image search: [Google]
aika_face.png
55 KB, 161x284
>>35488773
Is consciousness mind or matter?
>>
>>35489695
>Is consciousness mind or matter?

Not fitness related. But in terms of fitness, athletic performance from muscles is farm more determinate on mental factors than physical factors from a technical standpoint.
>>
Can I get big with bodyweight exerces?
>>
>>35489713
Thanks for not answering anything.
>>
>>35489734
>Thanks for not answering anything.

It wasn't a fitness related question.

>>35489724
>Can I get big with bodyweight exerces?

Theoretically I guess you could, but practically it is probably highly inefficient.
>>
>>35489751
>athletic performance from muscles is farm [sic] more determinate on mental factors than physical factors from a technical standpoint.
>muscles determines mental strength more than physical strength
Thanks for answering less than nothing.
>>
>>35489780
>Thanks for answering less than nothing.

Because it was not a fitness related question. I did you a favor and tried to turn it into a fitness related question.
>>
Is my increase in degenerate fetishes (traps, sissies, chastity cages, diapers) related to my increase in gains? I wasn't interested in these things before I started lifting but it's only getting worse as time goes on.
>>
>>35489824
No, both are related to your increase in 4chan time.
>>
>>35489813
The answer was fucking nonsense mate.
>>
How do I fix my potentially weightlifting-related internal hemorrhoids. Or I'm pretty sure they're internal, because they prolapsed for a few minutes a week ago (went right back in afterwards, thought it was a total anal prolapse at first, kek) and I've been taking a break from liftan ever since.
Obviously I get enough fiber and shitloads of water, duh, but I was already doing that before I got this hemorrhoid bullshit too.
>>
Does creatine cause balding!?
>>
>>35488937
>>35488839
That said, lifting in a fasted state is a bad idea, not just because of fatigue and depleted glycogen depots, but also reduced protein synthesis.
Which you'd know and have a citation for if you read the fucking sticky you normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35489751
>Theoretically I guess you could, but practically it is probably highly inefficient.
all these qualifiers

you are delusional anon. you're scared of being wrong, so you mask your intelligence with uncertainty.

unless of course, you think intelligence is uncertainty. in which case I am 0.01% sure that I'm much smarter than you are.
>>
>>35489181
> its importance with regards to athletic performance is greatly overstated
No, you don't understand. I'm 6'3" and if I'm not 6'4" my Jojo cosplay will never be worn because I'll feel like a total hack.
>>
>>35488773
Hi OP.

I was wondering if you could explain the neuroscience behind a runner's high. What exactly triggers the event, which receptors are activated and how is the experience generated?
>>
>>35489909

See a doctor. Doctors are pointless for preventative medicine but valuable for traumatic medicine.

>>35489926
>Does creatine cause balding!?

No.

>>35489824
>Is my increase in degenerate fetishes (traps, sissies, chastity cages, diapers) related to my increase in gains?

Most likely you have a small amount of gains and subconsciously feel the need to reduce your ego as to not feel an inappropriate amount of self confidence. In addition to probably feeling increased power due to your increased physical attributes and a need to express newfound power and confidence. The best way to deal with this would be to increase your gains even further, in which case your sexual desires would stabilize and you can go back to being a typical homo/heterosexual.
>>
Im cutting and taking creatine, will it take longer for abs to show because of water retention?
>>
>>35489935
>you are delusional anon. you're scared of being wrong, so you mask your intelligence with uncertainty.

Yes you can get big with bodyweight exercises.

I would not suggest trying to get big with bodyweight exercises.

>>35489931
>That said, lifting in a fasted state is a bad idea, not just because of fatigue and depleted glycogen depots, but also reduced protein synthesis.
>Which you'd know and have a citation for if you read the fucking sticky you normie
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is no magic code to gains sorry.

>>35490001
>Im cutting and taking creatine, will it take longer for abs to show because of water retention?

If you are worrying about showing abs it means you are a weak little shit without proper abdominal muscles.
>>
>>35489983
>See a doctor. Doctors are pointless for preventative medicine but valuable for traumatic medicine.
God damn it, it feels so pointless going to the doc for a painless problem that I'm mostly just concerned might get worse, but you're probably right.

(My doc is female so that's gonna be one uncomfortable-ass session).
>>
File: 1451820354569.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1451820354569.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>35489982
endorphins brah
>>
>>35490100
Outdated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48
>>
>>35489514
confirmed nooby who's been lifting for less than 3 years
>>
Will lifting make you shorter?
Calories in, calories out?
>>
>>35490162
>confirmed nooby who's been lifting for less than 3 years

In addition to being a genius I am literally a kung fu master.

>>35490179
>Will lifting make you shorter?
>Calories in, calories out?

Probably not.

Height related to calorie intake is the result of the body determining that adequate food sources are not going to be likely and therefore growing less to reduce calorie requirements.

>>35489982
>I was wondering if you could explain the neuroscience behind a runner's high.

I did a lot of running when I was younger and always felt like shit afterwords. If you are getting high off running you are either literally a horse or not running hard enough.
>>
How do I achieve this body when I'm hungry skelly mode right now. I'm seeing noob gains, how much do I need to eat. Please help me wizard
>>
File: 1450028641237.jpg (64 KB, 856x907) Image search: [Google]
1450028641237.jpg
64 KB, 856x907
>>35488773
Does strength training help you lift more in the 3x8-12 range as well, fitnessbot?
>>
>>35489322
3x8-12
>>
>>35490243
>How do I achieve this body when I'm hungry skelly mode right now. I'm seeing noob gains, how much do I need to eat. Please help me wizard

Lift a bunch of weights not like a pussy and don't eat too much food. It is really that simple.

>>35490246
>Does strength training help you lift more in the 3x8-12 range as well, fitnessbot?

Reps are essentially pointless unless you are specifically training for something or are talking about extremely high reps approaching the hundreds or thousands.
>>
File: 1441851075435.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1441851075435.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>35490289
>Reps are essentially pointless
>>
File: 1451950687712.jpg (123 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1451950687712.jpg
123 KB, 625x625
What do girls want in a man

How do I compensate for my long thin penis
>>
>>35490224
>Height related to calorie intake is the result of the body determining that adequate food sources are not going to be likely and therefore growing less to reduce calorie requirements.

That's not what I was asking. Does the only thing that matter when it comes to losing/gaining weight is the number of calories (or shall I say, kilocalories) consumed?
>>
>>35490302
>Do no reps
>Essentially the same as many reps
>Get free gains

sign me up senpham
>>
>>35490331
>What do girls want in a man

Attraction.

You must rape women with attraction.

>>35490331
>How do I compensate for my long thin penis

You can compensate for your average sized penis by stopping being such a fucking homo.
>>
Are non-whites human?
>>
>>35490361
>That's not what I was asking. Does the only thing that matter when it comes to losing/gaining weight is the number of calories (or shall I say, kilocalories) consumed?

Yes. Calories and exercise level will determine muscle mass and fat level. Only calories, no other "nutritional" aspects in addition to calories.
>>
How does responsible steroid use affect health in the long term?

Assuming good genetics, proper PCT, proper on cycle support, etc.
>>
>>35490224
> If you are getting high off running you are either literally a horse or not running hard enough.

confirmed for not knowing shit
>>
>>35490391
>Are non-whites human?

Yes. Global warming is a hoax created in part by a man who believed that the different races evolved from different sources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Agassiz

>>35490417
>How does responsible steroid use affect health in the long term?
>Assuming good genetics, proper PCT, proper on cycle support, etc.

I'm beginning to think steroids are technically pointless.
>>
>>35490435
>I'm beginning to think steroids are technically pointless.

Assuming I want to make some money in the fitness industry/want to compete at a high level, I'm not doing it for no reason.

Unless you mean pointless from a muscular development standpoint
>>
Best rep range for hypertrophy?
>>
>>35490476
>Best rep range for hypertrophy?

Less than 1000 more than 0.

>>35490460
>Unless you mean pointless from a muscular development standpoint

I'm beginning to strongly suspect all PED are entirely placebo based.
>>
>>35490506
>I'm beginning to strongly suspect all PED are entirely placebo based.

except they have been proven to bind with the androgen receptors in the muscle to stimulate protein synthesis
>>
>>35490535
>except they have been proven to bind with the androgen receptors in the muscle to stimulate protein synthesis

A lot of things have been "proven" that are absolute bullshit.
>>
File: 1451752041752.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1451752041752.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
Secrets to get natty in short amount of time
>>
>>35490660
>Secrets to get natty in short amount of time

Lift every single day for many hours with no off days and a lot of effort. And eat enough food but not too much.
>>
File: 1451666539580.jpg (150 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1451666539580.jpg
150 KB, 564x1086
>>35490797
>Lift every single day
IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT
>>
>>35490808
>IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT

Yes it does.
>>
>>35490246
Yes
>>
Why the fuck won't she love me

Why do they all leave me and it fucks me yo worse and worse every time
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.