[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2016, did you get your average korean gf yet? I�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: fit.jpg (148 KB, 742x540) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
148 KB, 742x540
It's 2016, did you get your average korean gf yet? I'm working on it.

Someone post the picture of "average korean gf 2015" with happy pepe

>tfw no tranny korrean gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMAFt6b4_XY
>>
>>35486044
Actually i lost my non korean gf. So that's going for me.
>>
>>35486044
Why would you want that? They are social creatures. Even if you get one, they will always want you to go places with them, take selfies with them, compare you to there friends boyfriends. It aint even worth it.
>>
>>35486305
Seriously, it's like they don't understand the concept of love, but instead only see "boyfriends" as social status.
>>
>>35486305
>there boyfriends
>>
>>35486044

What is this Koren gf meme?

The vast majority of Korean women (South Korean to be exact) are fucking stupid and look like shit. Their personality weights a ton and the fuck they cut up their eyes is fucking gross.
>>
>>35486869
Shhh if they go after the ugly gooks then there be more white women for us

-jamal
>>
feelbrah is that you?
>>
>>35487194

That...makes sense...
>>
>>35486869
>Their personality weights a ton
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>35486869
many 4chan posters are social outsiders. they don't fit in their own culture, which pushes them to the sidelines, and because they're not completely engaged in their native culture they're in a position where they're more likely to look at others. hence why there's a /jp/ board and a load of k-pop fans

to them, oriental women are far less threatening. women from their own culture are more able to read them, and they know from experience that they're not wanted by those women. they expect korean women, not understanding the culture these guys come from, won't reject them as a loser on the same criteria that western women do. a small flat-faced east asian is less threatening that a western woman

if you want to go deeper you could point out the propensity for autism on imageboard culture and the fact all these orientals look the same and have very soulless eyes with a language closer to a binary computer language than a normal tongue
>>
File: 1360612755909.jpg (83 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
1360612755909.jpg
83 KB, 608x800
>>35486305
>tfw no qt korean gf to take you places and make you do shit
>>
>>35486869
plz no racism back to /pol/ u go

>>35487782
you got some good points, actually. is this one autism analysing another autisim mandchild?

>>35487810
>tfw no feelbrah to feel you up
>>
>>35487782
women of our own culture feel that what they are doing is absolutely right because they never encounter information that disagrees with them.
>>
File: muhhaes.jpg (50 KB, 531x411) Image search: [Google]
muhhaes.jpg
50 KB, 531x411
>>35487782
>a small flat-faced east asian is less threatening that a western woman
Well of course. A small woman is less threatening than one weighing 200 more pounds than me.
>>
>>35488073

>plz no racism

Did you just discover this board over the holiday break, new friend?

Please fuck off to Reddit, where you belong.
>>
>>35487782
white women a shit
T. Alberto Barbosa
>>
Honestly, I've dated several fob korean girls and their standards are much higher compared to american girls. Basically if you don't have the potential for a successful future then their parents won't like you and their friends won't be impressed by you so they won't date you. Also, most fob korean girls don't have any hobbies besides eating and makeup so they can be pretty boring.
>>
>>35486044
I have an Chinese gf now (had two this year), but I go back abroad to my home country, have to leave them :(
>>
>my uni has a rideshare facebook group
>average korean grill needs ride from the airport
>offer her a ride for gas money
>gonna pick her up later this week

>literally have a girl paying me for half an hour of 1 on 1 interaction
It's the perfect way to meet women
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.