[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
15 pounds of raw spinach a day. Why would this not be a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: spinachraw_1.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
spinachraw_1.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
15 pounds of raw spinach a day.

Why would this not be a good idea for a cut?

Just buy a bunch of those jumbo sized pre-washed organic spinach leaves in bulk, throw some of them in a high powered blender, maybe add some zero cal sweetener, ginger, and lemon for taste. Repeat.

Great macros (195g of protein), tons of micros, plenty of fiber to keep you full. Nearly unlimited delicious spinach shakes.

What do you think /fit/?
>>
It sounds completely batshit insane.
You'd have like absolutely no fat in your diet as well, so you'd feel like shit.
>>
A spinach portion that yields 195g of protein would similarly give over 150g of fiber.

If you want to destroy your asshole, go ahead.

And this is coming from someone who eats a container of kale every other day. (Pic related.)

Adopt an approach you can maintain.
>>
File: breakfast part a.jpg (34 KB, 431x557) Image search: [Google]
breakfast part a.jpg
34 KB, 431x557
>>35486070
>>
>>35485970
Spinach is actually toxic in large quantities, that's why you never feed spinach to a baby. I wouldn't do it if I valued my liver and well being, OP.

t. medfag
>>
>>35485970
I doubt you'd even be able to eat it all without exploding.
Also enjoy your kidney stones, less bioavailable protein, and diarrhea.
A good diet consists of more than just one food.
>>
>>35485970
When I'm cutting like half my diet is low calorie veggies. Some spinach, and celery and green beans
>>
>>35486145
Then why do they have baby spinach if you're not supposed to give it to babies?
>>
File: 1437124093170.png (86 KB, 275x213) Image search: [Google]
1437124093170.png
86 KB, 275x213
>>35486191
>>
>>35486191
Incredible, my sides are in orbit

10/10
>>
>>35485970
If you really want to go on a single-food diet (dumb, but I won't belabor that) then Quinoa with pesto or olive oil is probably the best option. Good protein, fiber and micronutrients with just enough carbs to keep you going. You do need to add fats to most plant foods though, so don't skip the Olive oil.
>>
extreme diets are never good for you. Everything in modration
>>
File: birch.jpg (28 KB, 439x330) Image search: [Google]
birch.jpg
28 KB, 439x330
>>35485970

literally gorilla diet.

but why not eat tree leaves instead? they are free and probably more healthy if you pick them from some forest.
>>
>>35486227

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>35486280
Apologies, mememaster
>>
>>35486145
Oh no, I put spinach in everything am I going to die?

On a related note, does anyone know in what ways, if any, that frozen spinach is to fresh spinach?
>>
>>35486227
Seriously?
>>
>>35486145

>implying medfags know anything about dieting

keep selling pills you jew scum
>>
>>35486563
Frozen spinach has shit texture, but freezing is preferable to canning when it comes to nutrient retention.

Fresh is obviously your best bet, followed by frozen and then canned, but canned veggies will keep longer, especially if there's a power outage. I generally stick to fresh vegetables but keep a few cans in the pantry in case there's a hurricane or something.
>>
>>35485970
Also, there is Ecdysterone in spinach, which is a natural anabolic. Good idea.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.