[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I out of lethargy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: CDpVTIxWIAAJJNH.jpg large.jpg (26 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
CDpVTIxWIAAJJNH.jpg large.jpg
26 KB, 444x444
I haven't got the motivation to do anything any more.
>>
It's the first few days of January. Aren't you motivated by your new year's resolutions at least?
>>
Fuck motivation. Get disciplined.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GetMotivated/comments/3h76yq/text_dont_rely_on_motivation_for_anything_it_is/
>>
>>35485613
>resolutioners
>motivated
Kek
>>
>>35485613
I mean I want to do it and I know I can do it. I just can't bring myself to. I think I'm depressed.
>>
>>35485637
If you are fat and depressed it doesn't count. It never did.
>>
>>35485637
This>>35485655
Im so sick of fat people being depressed thinking they have it so bad
>>
>>35485655
I'm not fat. Not like I was. I just have trouble focusing.

>>35485661
>what is mental illness
>>
>>35485613
not him but i didn't even bother making those
not because i don't think i'll ever complete them, mind you
the american spirit just hasn't reached me
>>
>Vitamin B
>write lists of what you have to do
>have these lists everywhere so yo user contantly reminded
>do not panic about them
>prioritize your list
>do what is most important first
Or
>do all the unimportant shit so you can then do the important shit
>do not fap
>wake up at 0700
>go to bed at 2300
>clean your room/your house
>eat 3 square meals that you must prepare and clean up after
>talk to friends/family
>if you have anxiety get tinder
>when you match, talk about your plans for life, how you see yourself

This helped me the most, I hope it helps you OP
>>
>>35485599
Does your brain not have control over your limbs?
Just go out and do what you know you should do.
Don't even bother turning off your computer.
Just do it now.
>>
>>35485675
Stop throwing away accountability under the blanket of mental illness. You know why you're feeling so depressed, beyond the obvious? Being fat physically fucks with your hormone levels, and getting fit *would* fix you, or at least significantly improve many facets of your life and drastically improve your depression. But stop blaming your lack of work ethic on anything other than you being a fuck up. Stop it.

Anyways, I found motivation through repulsion, and maybe that can work for you. I went on /soc/'s rate me thread and they called me a fat ugly 4/10, which was fair. I looked in the mirror and knew no girl in their right mind would love this, and any girl who did was not right in the head. I would read fat hate threads pre-workout for motivation - not wanting to be like them. And then eventually you start seeing the numbers drop on the scale and that starts become empowering, as you start to get into a rhythm with the gym and it isn't as forced as it is at the start, dragging yourself in. And then eventually the jeans get loose and the shirts too big, and you buy slimmer jeans that hug your ass in ways you didn't realize was possible because all you ever wear is your parent's handmedowns. You start buying fitted shirts and you marvel at your body... how it's yours, how this thing is actually yours. Don't you see it? Don't you want it? It's all yours; everybody wants you to have it. Take it.
>>
>>35485637
Here's the best advice you're ever gonna get in life:
Stop thinking.
Do.
Thought is the enemy of action
>>
>>35485599
Me neither. I still work out every day for an hour, but the rest of my life is in ruins.
>>
>>35486618
Yes, let's all act before thinking. You must be American.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.