[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think christian guzman is natty /fit/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
do you think christian guzman is natty /fit/ ?
>>
that nigga 21-22 and he looks 35 he is probably on something
>>
>>35485053
No.

Don't care really.
>>
>>35485072
That's retarded. He started in his teens and (get ready) he is in his prime for natural testosterone production. Combine that with all his years of lifting and you have a solid body with jellous people on the Internet debating wether or not he's natty.

Not to rub it in anyone's face but he is more successful than everyone on this board at a very young age at that.
>>
>>35485652
shit bait
>>
>>35485053
I read somwhere that his BMI is below 25, so yea i bet he is natty, he is also a manlet i think
>>
>>35486461
he is 5'11
>>
>>35485053
Why would I say he's better than me?
>>
>>35485053
all of his pictures are really edited. he weighed like high 160s during his contest.
>>
>>35485053
Is he an athlete of some kind?

Then no, 0 chance of natty.
>>
File: NiIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;[1].jpg (51 KB, 252x378) Image search: [Google]
NiIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;[1].jpg
51 KB, 252x378
>>35489359
you should see his videos, he looks pretty mediocre outside of his heavily photoshopped pics while pumped up.
>>
>>35486561

Why does every manlet claim they are 5'11? At least make it believable.
>>
File: 1435666267794.jpg (27 KB, 362x754) Image search: [Google]
1435666267794.jpg
27 KB, 362x754
>>35485053
he is only 170 on stage with a ffmi of 21(zyzz had 24), he looks big because of the tiny structure and good insertions. probably natty
>>
>>35485053
all the photos of him are edited badly
if you watch his videos you see what hes really like and he looks shit

plus hes a spix faggot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.