[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey bros. Anyone here also do much better in 5he gym or life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Hey bros. Anyone here also do much better in 5he gym or life in general when fueled by rage? Rage of been an outcast, rage of being turned down or dumped or rage for being a beta most of your life? My life got so much better once I told myself I would never let a bitch get in the way of my happiness ever again.
>>
>>35481073
>My life got so much better once I told myself I would never let a bitch get in the way of my happiness ever again.

Are you 13 years old? I bet you listen to linken park faggit, jesus christ. fucker. you sound edgy
>fueled by rage
>rage of being an outcast

I bet you listen to three days grace too faggot
>>
>>35481094
>>35481073
that should give you the rage fuel you desire. queer!
>>
>rage of been an outcast
Have you tried living to
>rage of been a faggot
>>
>>35481094
this desu fampai
get a fucking grip bruh
>>
>>35481073
you and me brother
>>
>>35481094
>>35481101
>>35481111
>>35481121
dont listen to these fuckfaced normies. was an ugly beta myself, always used to get laughed at, picked last during everysport, you name it. i use as mucch negative emotion i can during my sessions. it's the only safe way of getting it out without getting myself in trouble.
>>
found op's youtube channel lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EfAmsrOOuM
>>
I'm fueled by rage...against the machine
>>
>>35481147
yah dude, I used to wear all black and cut myself with razor blades in the school washroom then show my wrist to girls in the hall, I fell in love with them instantly but they ignored me dude and ran away. I did this a lot dude, got soo many scars had to start cutting my legs I remember wearing a skirt to school. Im a guy by the way. dude the coach fucked my ass good, he called me the bottom boy. gym fuel now dudeee
>>
>>35481176
lol ur a fruitcake lil faggot arent ya
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.