[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the point of lifting if you're just going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1410168570834.jpg (562 KB, 1071x1068) Image search: [Google]
1410168570834.jpg
562 KB, 1071x1068
what's the point of lifting if you're just going to die in a few dozen years?
>>
What's the point of living if you're going to die in a few dozen decades? Might as well kill yourself
>>
That looks like a FF enemy, who would cast confusion on the whole party and death occasional and you haven't saved in a while.
>>
>>35479357
lifting makes sure you die at 80, comfortably. Instead of suffering at 60.
>>
>>35479380
>in a few dozen decades
Teach me your ways
>>
>>35479357
What's the point of life if you don't do anything with it?
>>
because it improves your life for the small amount of time it takes to do.

its better than sitting around gaming or watching TV. infinitely.
>>
>>35479380
>die in a few dozen decades
scientist must hate you...
>>
>>35479357
>WHY SHOWER IF I GET DIRTY AGAIN?!
>>
>>35479357

To make those few dozen years the best I can.
>>
>>35479357

Well now that depends:

Are you like most people and you feel that those ~80 years aren't enough to do everything? Then being fit and strong gives you better odds have having more years. if you can add 5 more good years to your life, that would be a pretty good reason to lift. Add to that the fact that the other years you spend here will probably be more fulfilling becuase you won't have to worry about you body not keeping up with your goals.

If you're like me though, and you feel like even 60 years would be way too long a time, then lifting gives you a way to fill in the wait. Death can't find me fast enough, but I'm not ready to make evey day suffering either. Fitness means I get a comfortable interlude until oblivion.

It's your choice.
>>
File: costonzo.jpg (291 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
costonzo.jpg
291 KB, 500x500
>>35479416
>>35479428
>not being millennia old

I have ascended wizardom
>>
Whats the point of living if you arent doing anything?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.