[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does white bread kill your gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 169155641.jpg (1 MB, 1504x1129) Image search: [Google]
169155641.jpg
1 MB, 1504x1129
does white bread kill your gains?
>>
No it's a meme you dip
>>
>>35478392
Don't listen to him, OP. Whole wheat is way better for you. Much more nutritients
>>
It doesn't kill muscle growth but it makes you fat and use loaded with sugar.
>>
>>35478386
Literally hitler
>>
Refined carbs stimulate the formation of advanced glycation end products. These damage cells and cause an immune response which can induce atrophy.
>>
>tfw coating cottage cheese in sugar just to make this shit edible
>realising I could've just bought yogurt instead
>>
Yes op it does if you live in the US. That shit is like the difference between kellogs frosties and steel cut oats. The rest of the world doesn't add sugar and disgusting additives to white bread.
>>
Whats the point of bread?
>tastes like shit
>nutritional value of shit
>getting crumbs all over the place
>>
Buy some nice Potato or Oat bread instead
>>
>>35478682

>I'm from Europe where processed white bread is GOOD for you!
>>
>>35478682
Hey fuck you buddy, bread is awesome
>>
>>35478386
you're post made me eat a peanut-butter sandwich.
I regret nothing.
>>
Yeah this post is making me crave some Vegemite and cheese toast
>>
>>35481135
makin me feel like some cream cheese
>>
>>35478386
is like eating chips, but usually sandwiches things that dont suck, so do you senpai
>>
>>35478718
What should I use to make sandwiches?
>>
its not that it kills your gains or even that its terrible for you, theres just better you could be having. swapping it for 100% whole wheat makes a little difference that adds up in the long run or even at the end of the day or week if you eat alot of bread.
>>
>>35478386
nah but it doesn't help them either mate

if you're eating to a calorie limit tho, it'd be better to cut it for something with more nutritional density.
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 3.jpg (179 KB, 550x583) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
179 KB, 550x583
how long is a piece of string?
>>
>>35482033

only $27 a loaf
>>
File: ezekiel2[1].jpg (219 KB, 700x579) Image search: [Google]
ezekiel2[1].jpg
219 KB, 700x579
>several different whole grains and legumes punched into dough and baked as bread
>fruit and healthy spices too if you buy the cinnamon raisin kind

No reason not to keep this stuff stocked in your fridge/freezer
>>
File: rolls.jpg (69 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
rolls.jpg
69 KB, 550x413
>>35481906
Rice paper
>>
>>35482080

where do you even buy that shit at? been looking for it for a while now
>>
>>35482082
That looks yummy, desu
>>
>>35478568
try olive oil and some pepper
>>
>>35482241

Check the frozen section of your store
>>
>>35482080
>as described in the holy scriptures

what the fuck
>>
>>35479943
Baha did that trigger you? I'm from Ireland, highest quality meat and dairy in the world. Enjoy your hormone milk, corn fed beef and "american cheese"
>>
>>35483435
i am from france and our bread and dairy are good too^^
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.