[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Feeling massive withdrawl symptoms from caffeine addiction,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 53749767ab169.jpg (52 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
53749767ab169.jpg
52 KB, 500x616
>Feeling massive withdrawl symptoms from caffeine addiction, that I'm trying to beat
>Family always buys soda
>Really tempted to crack open a diet soda right now

Talk me out of it /fit/
>>
>>35478278

What is wrong with being a slave to caffeine goy?
>>
could just have a nice black coffee and avoid the ton a suger and aspartame . But your probably from the midwest and soda basically is coffee to you guys
>>
>>35478278
The answer is caffeine free diet soda. Diet coke and Coke zero both have caffeine free versions. Dr. Pepper has caffeine free diet dr. pepper
>>
>not tapering down

Lmao at ur life rn
>>
>>35478278
Hang in there it will be worth it when you finally break the addiction. Don't be afraid to fail either it makes you stronger and helps you understand what you need to avoid the next time.
>>
>>35478278
No. Grow your own backbone
>>
>>35478391
>drinking soda
Why are you here?
>>
>>35478278
>Diet coke

it makes you more hungry because your body is looking for sugar.
>>
Drink a shitton of water
What you're actually feeling is the sugar withdrawl.
If you were doing straight caffeine via pills, powder or coffee, a couple glasses of water would ease off the headaches.
>>
>>35478278
Decaffeinated coffee.
>>
>>35478278
Don't pussy out like lots of people in this thread are saying. Don't do the sugar or caffeine free stuff.

Just use willpower and say no every time. Who cares if it is in the house? You have the power to not drink it.
>>
>>35478465

Heresy
>>
Water up. That is what I did when I was cutting out pop from my diet. Those first few days were awful.
>>
>>35478923
Pretty much this eventually water will start to taste sweet and delicious. That's when you know you've made it.
>>
>>35478278
Rhodolia Rosea helps with caffeine withdrawal symptoms

If soda fits your macros, who gives a fuck?
>>
caffeine addiction? are you a giant typing vagina?
>>
>>35479629
midwest nigga, step up
>>
>>35478278
caffeine pills. cheap and no calories
>>
>>35478371
illinois here, fucking hate soda. Coffee is GOAT
>>
>>35478278
Grab your phone, and set a timer. Set it for 24 hours. If you want to drink that can, you have to wait untik the 24 hours are up. Enjoy the can.

But after it, set your timer for 36 hours. Same rules apply. No can until the end of the timer.

Next time it'll be 48 hours. Keep adding 12 until you don't want the can anymore.
>>
>>35480228

that's....a pretty good idea
>>
>>35480022
is it a good idea to replace coffee with caffeine pills if coffee is my only source of processed sugar
>>
>>35480022
>op is trying to avoid caffeine
>take a caffeine pill dude
>>
>>35478278
>caffeine
>withdrawal

wat? I take large doses of caffeine regularly, sometimes 600mgs+ and I usually don't even feel much. I've stopped taking it abruptly for weeks before when I want to reduce my tolerance, but never experienced withdrawal

Didn't know this was a thing for caffeine
>>
>Massive withdrawl symptoms from caffeine addiction

Fucking soft. Millions of people around the world have quit serious narcotic addictions and youre bitching about coffee? Get it together son you're never ganna make it at this rate
>>
>tfw I've never liked soda so I've never dealt with the negative effects or addiction
>>
File: Bar_Gun_Syrup_Boxes.jpg (125 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Bar_Gun_Syrup_Boxes.jpg
125 KB, 600x800
Ever worked in a restaurant OP. Its what got me to stop drinking the soda. Getting some the putrecent slime coming out the bag n box container on me This was mixed with carbonated water in a series of tubes that were cleaned once a year. Stopped touching the fountain drinks and switched to water lost 20 lbs in a month.

Caffeine withdrawal is headaches for me, what helps is getting some salt, and water in. Failing that potassium, then magnesium, then calcium. Failing that Excedrin migraine with 65 mg caffeine
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.