[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I kinda starved myself to lose weight and also did some exercises.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 20160104_012654-1.jpg (715 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160104_012654-1.jpg
715 KB, 1080x1080
I kinda starved myself to lose weight and also did some exercises. After i reached the ideal weight i stopped but im still looking fat, despite being bony.how do i get rid of the abdominal skin which hangs(pic related)?
>>
Still fat
>>
>>35476705
im 1.71 and 61 killos, dunno if im fat.
>>
>>35476717

skinny-fat is a thing you know
>>
>>35476740
i figured out that's why im asking how i could fix that.
>>
You have a human body, human bodies have fat on them. Lol try not to worry so much about what you look like but what you are capable of doing. That is something you can control much easier than how puffy your nipples are, just start weight training and try to get stronger.
>>
>>35476695
You lost fat but you're still out of shape. It's time to start eating again while working out.
>>
>>35476695
Good job burning muscle as well.
Just watch Scooby's videos it's all you need if you're not that intense with fitness.
>>
>>35476717

You aren't "large" or "heavy" but you are still fat. Don't think of "fat" as a number on a scale, but a ratio of muscle:fat. Yes you are not obese, but you still have a lot of fat.
>>
>>35476751
It depends on your goals. Exercise without a goal is like driving without a destination. Are your goals aesthetics? Fitness? Endurance? Strength training? To be big? To be fast?

There are plenty of people on this board that can give you advice on how to attain your goals, but no one here is going to make up your goals for you.
>>
>>35476807
>>35476835
the picture is quite deceiving. I don't have that much fat that's actually skin that hangs due to sudden weight losing. i've been told that it will eventually stretch later on
>>
>>35476899
it is fat. you are skiny fat there is no other way around it man
>>
>>35476919
alright then, so what do you suggest?
>>
>>35476942
Muscle building exercises while eating more.
>>
>>35476979
i've done a lot of abs but the fat seems to stay the same. could you be more specific with muscle building exercises?
>>
>>35477070
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
"Starving" yourself is not very informative. From the looks of your body and the fact that you are still posting, all you did was make yourself hungry while your body ate itself, both muscle and fat. Based on the way you starved yourself, your body could just store as much fat as it can when you do eat again. Of course, this works against your goal.

Not sure of your current height and/or weight, but a basic program would be cardio at a long enough duration to start burning fat rather than primarily burning glycogen and a little fat. Pair this with a good strength program that includes deadlifts and squats, which require your whole body to work.
>>
>>35477232
that's the answer i expected, thanks. im feeling so weird now that i realised that all that "skin" is actually fat. guess i'll have to work out a bit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.