[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your face when you realize gymnasts strive for small muscles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
your face when you realize gymnasts strive for small muscles (=high power-to-weight) ratio and still end up looking like this.
>>
File: 1433263171666.jpg (8 KB, 115x195) Image search: [Google]
1433263171666.jpg
8 KB, 115x195
>>35476014
>That bicep insertion
>>
>>35476014
That bicep pump looks straight up painful
>>
>>35476048
he's probably gonna tear it a few times in his career
>>
>>35476014
>constant static and eccentric contractions
>wonders why gymnasts have huge muscles
>>
they're short. they're on roids.
all there is to it.
>>
>>35476072
>short
>on roids
>mentioning nothing about the ridiculously hard work loads and volume
stay jelly faggot
>>
>>35476062
They don't really have huge muscles though. Their biggest muscles are going to be biceps and core. The biceps do a lot more than just pull on a chin up, they are necessary for the static holds. Everything else will look meh in comparison if they only do gymnastics (naturally of course)
>>
>>35476084
that too. but my friends who were in gymnastic in HS didn't look like that because they were natty. gymnastics are great don't get me wrong, but op's looking at it wrong, they're not striving for a certain look they're just trying to master the movements.
>>
>>35476014
Post yfw you realise they don't have legs

Also
>high volume upper body work
>not going to make faggots joocy
Wut
>>
>>35476014
I love it when people act like lifting weights is the only way to aquire aesthetics.
>>
>>35476014

They train like crazy. And stunts and flippies make your body hella strong. It's a whole different ballgame from weights.

> stunting your growth though...
>>
>>35476131
I love when people act like becoming a high-level gymnast is a more realistic alternative
>>
>>35476360
Not stunting. Taller guys get weeded out because they cant flip and tumble. Just like girls gymnastics, there is a huge premium on small size.
>>
>>35476118
AND MAYBE ALSO BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS WEREN'T OLYMPIANS AND TRAINING FOR 8 HOURS EVERY DAY.
Jesus Christ if you think any athlete gets to the highest level by only training as much as a high schooler, you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>35476014
curl bro/10
>>
Top level also roid and train from childhood, not to take away from there accomplishments I just mention it because gymnastics alone aren't going to help your average 20 year old get shredded
>>
It's because they're all under five feet tall.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.