[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (124 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
124 KB, 300x300
Hi /fit/ I have a question some of you may be able to answer.

I have been a heavy smoker for a couple of years and need to be able to pass a drug test soon. I just bought some Niacin which I'll start taking, as well as exercising daily and potentially even spending some time in a sauna to sweat it out, and drinking as much water as I can stomach to flush my system. I have a question though: would getting drunk or having 6-10 drinks a night also speed this up? The alcohol makes you pee a lot so I'm wondering if it'd help flush your system.
>>
>>35475072
How soon?
How fat are you?
There isn't a lot that pissing a lot can really do, but making sure it's as dilute as possible on the day does help
>>
>>35475072
Drugs are bad
>>
>>35475072
Kek. I doubt the alcohol will do anything. How long do you have anon? If you really are a heavy smoker, then don't even bother if it's within a month-month and a half. At that point just use somebody else's piss.
>>
What kind of test do you have to beat, urine, saliva, hair?
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1692x1099) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1692x1099
>>35476806
This

And get This
>>
>>35475072

Obviously, stop smoking weed immediately. Do you know what kind of test it is? Is it a piss test? If so, there are a number of ways to get around it. Obviously dilute. Take creatine and B vitamins to make sure the specific gravity of your piss isn't showing for dilution.

There are a number of masking techniques. Palo Azul tea is one option. Fruit pectin is another.

If its a hair test, you could truly be fucked. You literally have to shave all of your hair to have a chance. You need to stop smoking weed, and then it takes about a week for the THC metabolites to leave your blood and for the clean hair to grow.

Shave all of your body hair. Armpits, Forearms, and Legs are the regions commonly asked for, but they could take public hair or from anywhere else on the body if its a court ordered drug test.

Good luck
>>
>>35476826
Be me
>Work at a large company with 300 employees on each shift. Shift changes employee brings me a jacket that someone left in the break room. Take it and toss it on a chair in the corner. Fake dick falls out of the pocket, rolls around the office. Nobody touches it, we wait for someone to claim the jacket. Guy shows up, tell him he can pick up his whizzenator, jacket & quit or leave the dick on the floor and take a drug test. He grabbed the dick and said I quit.
>>
Just stop smoking
>>
>>35476893
Did you mean pubic hair or public because it would sort of make sense either way if you consider hair under clothing "private"
>>
> How soon is soon?
> How much is heavy?

Piss tests can tell if you have been drinking excessive fluids. It will show as a non negative (not positive, just not negative) So that means a second sample will be checked at a lab (possibly blood).

Good quality test kits are very good these days and can pick up lots of masking agents in urine. If you test positive for anything like that your also fucked, and a further testing will be done at a lab.

1. stop smoking
2. drink lots of water
3. You need time 2-3 months for a heavy smoker. 3days to a week for a casual smoker (depending on quantity)
4. lose some fat, it stores in there.
>>
>>35475072
Only thing that'll really help you is being totally water loaded day of.
>>
>>35476962
>be you
>suck a greentexting
>>
Good luck, since weed stays in your fat cells for a really long time. At minimum, you're expected to be dirty for at least 30 days even with all the stuff you're planning on doing.
>>
>>35475072
Buy some synthetic urine, m8.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.