[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl breaks up with me >I cry >Watch every Scrubs season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1450988398469.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1450988398469.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
>Girl breaks up with me
>I cry
>Watch every Scrubs season and every time there's an emotional scen
>I cry

The hell is up with me? Low Test?
>Inb4 whiney bitch

Last time i cried is years ago.
>>
>>35474581
Youre sad you idiot
Youer being reminded that you're sad you moron
>>
>>35474609
I don't want to be sad, yet my body tries to make me sad with every small thing that reminds me of something.
Also has a big impact on my lifts, dropped weight both on the bar and body weight.
>>
File: serial.jpg (26 KB, 732x519) Image search: [Google]
serial.jpg
26 KB, 732x519
I fucking never even dated nor had any form of a relationship with a girl and I'm 20. Just deal with it like I have for the past 10 years.
>>
>>35474752
How?
>>
>>35474769
I'm a social retard who lives with my parents. I get bad anxiety talking to girls, I'm talking sweating bad. I go to the gym nearly everyday because it's one of the only things that makes me feel good about myself.
>>
>>35474810
How come you're social retarded, yet go to a gym full of people.
>>
>>35474581
>I'm sad, what's wrong with me?
Nothing you fucking idiot.
>>
>>35474869
I don't talk to people at the gym.
>>
>>35474906
I've been crying through the last 2 weeks anon, the thing with girl and me didn't even last long enough to be so sad for that amount of time.
>>
>>35474581
yo, eat big, listen to "party" music, lift, keep yourself busy, go out with your friends, study in the library, go every fucking morning to a café and drink your coffee there while you read a newspaper. Keep yourself busy, active and talk to people. Just that.
>>
>>35475013
I've had my fair share of breakups, but this one somehow manages to bring me even further down than the last ones combined.
Trying to maintain my bulk, but so far i've been eating like a pig, just pizza, for the past 4 days straight.
>>
File: 1279759216480.jpg (18 KB, 244x320) Image search: [Google]
1279759216480.jpg
18 KB, 244x320
I'm really happy in general but I still tear up at certain things
After reading A Tale of Two Cities I would tear up just thinking about the ending
>>
>>35475096
It's not that i'm completely unhappy with myself, also happy in general, but that break up somehow is really messing with me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.