[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crohn's disease YES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 475x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 475x370
Hey /fit/

I have Crohn's disease and I look like pic related. I'm on a lot of meds but I'm still a stickman. Do any of you know any tips to help me become /fit/ or I'm I cursed to a life of a thin man ?

Also Crohn's disease fun general
>>
File: clintDDeadlift.jpg (94 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
clintDDeadlift.jpg
94 KB, 610x343
This man has Ulcerative Colitis.
>>
>>35473578
So there is hope, time to google Clint Dardin.

Thanks anon
>>
>>35473558
you're not likely to find helpful advice here seeing as a majority of us are not medical professionals. you'd be better off asking google if you absolutely find a professional to give you advice.
>>
>>35473558
R u on biological therapy? Tbh, I'd consult your gastroenterologist on this. What better to eat what to do, i imagine ur diet is also limited
>>
>>35473648
I understand. You all have been helpful in the past and I figured it was worth a try.
>>
I hear fermented foods help with Crohn's sometimes, it's not mainstream medicine though so it's up to you.
>>
>>35473558
You and your doctor can figure out what you can eat that won't aggravate your condition. Once you do, eat that stuff en masse. Simple as that. If 2500 calories a day isn't enough, try 2750, 2800, 3000 even. Experiment till you're gaining weight.
>>
>>35473753
Also, find cheap calorie-dense food that might help reaching your goals.
>>
Isaac, is that you?
>>
Worst case, just roid bro
>>
https://www.instagram.com/flaredupfitness/
https://www.instagram.com/katank7/

These guys have Crohns and are natty. They are pretty decent size imo
>>
Kek I got Crohns and I'm fucking jacked
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.