[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /fit/, ambulocetus reporting I was 316 pounds yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: juI4Fpk.png (208 KB, 600x327) Image search: [Google]
juI4Fpk.png
208 KB, 600x327
sup /fit/, ambulocetus reporting

I was 316 pounds yesterday and 307 today. I know most of that was water weight but I've heard of people dying from losing water weight too fast.

Problem is I don't think I overdid it yesterday; I had 1500 calories and walked about 3 miles. What do (if anything)

Unrelated question: how do guys like boogie2988 (600 pounds I believe) even fucking live? I'm half that and feel like shit all the time, can barely get around my own house and frequently suspect I have heart issues. Is it a genetics thing?
>>
>Always consult a doctor before starting any exercise program

Also don't worry so much. I only weigh like 165 but it's not uncommon for my scale to show 158 after a night of heavy drinking or 170 after a night of Brazilian barbeque
>>
>>35473140
>I've heard of people dying from losing water weight too fast.

Before this happens you get thirsty.... and then you drink some water... crisis averted
>>
>>35473140

1500 TDEE is fine anon. Drink plenty of water anyway, it's a good habit to have.
>>
1500 is way too little for 316 pounds
You'd lose weight on 2000-2500 even when doing nothing
>>
>>35473140
>I was 316 pounds yesterday and 307 today
Dying from loss of water weight is the least of your worries.
>>
Sadly the vast majority of that weight is in fact water weight probably because you are both eating less sodium and because you're not drinking enough water. Just chug a liter of water every day in addition to your usual drinks and you should be fine but obviously if you still see signs of dehydration drink more.
>>
>>35473548
its not too little

He gets the basic nutrients out of that kcal amount and loses weight faster. He doesnt need to worry about losing muscles as hes got so much extra fat his muscles are quite safe after all, and he doesnt have big ones anyway.

Just go for the 1500 OP, the faster you lose weight the more motivated you are and can keep it up.
>>
>>35473639
He'll have issues with loose skin and also he'll be too hungry to do it consistently
>>
>>35473658
He will have loose skin anyway and losing weight faster thus keeping motivation up is probably a bigger factor than being a little hungry. At least start off with 1500kcal for 3 weeks or so, then up them to 2k or somethign like that
>>
>>35473658
This. OP's skin elasticity will recover faster if he loses the weight slower
>>
>>35473658
OP here. I've come to terms with having bad loose skin no matter how I go about this so I'm sorta ignoring that. I'm getting older and not nearly as interested in looking good with my shirt off as I'm interested in reaching a healthy weight as soon as safely possible
>>
>>35473889
OP whether you want to hit 1500 or 2000 or whatever calories per day is your personal preference. From a physical health perspective as long as you are getting adequate nutrients (vitamins, minerals, etc) you I'll be fine.

What you have to do is choose a cal level diet you can sustain for the next year. If eating 1500 calories a day makes you starve and drives you crazy then eat 2000. Weight loss is a slow grind, so pick something you cans sustaiN for the next 12 months.
>>
>>35473140
Really, you shouldn't worry so much. People usually don't die that easily. Friend of mine dared be to fast for 10 days and run 5 km every single day. It was honestly okay, I thought it would feel much worse. Humans are kind of made for these kind of things, you notice that when you do it. The human body is incredible.
>>
Based Julius is a former fatty, and he talks about this in his book Fitlosophy. There is always going to be a fat man inside of you craving junk food. You're better off finding a diet you can maintain than you are trying to maximize your losses.
>>
1500 sounds fine for someone at 300lbs
>>
Don't worry about losing muscle since you probably have next to none that isn't baseline anyway
>>
>Unrelated question: how do guys like boogie2988 (600 pounds I believe) even fucking live? I'm half that and feel like shit all the time

You know how awful you feel? He feels 5x worse than you do. I'm sure the vast majority of people would rather be dead than be that weight.

His bones are fracturing under his weight, his body is rotting inside out, he has to take like 30 pills a day not to die.

Boogie (and his wife) like this weight, no matter how many videos he puts out saying WEIGHT LOSS TIME GAIS... he's lying, his wife gets aroused feeding him and he enjoys it.

To maintain his weight he is eating like 8000 calories a day.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.