[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl on the interwebs >Date for half a year >Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: thqiQbs.png (371 KB, 475x536) Image search: [Google]
thqiQbs.png
371 KB, 475x536
>Meet girl on the interwebs
>Date for half a year
>Show her all there is to know about lifting
>She does SS
>She gets back together with her Ex
I need a new routine to forget that i gave that girl self-assurance.
>>
>>35473065
>date for half a year
>she gets back with ex

So, explain that part to me. Without emotion, without reaction, without judgement from your own self. How did that happen?
>>
>>35473092
She thought that he has always been "the one guy" for her and that the reason they broke up about was void.

Atleast that's what she told me last week.
Now, aesthetics routine please?
>>
Bump PPL maybe?
>>
>>35473169
A routine is the last thing you need m8, and you need to take the time to realise why.

Clearly looking good isn't the decider.
>>
>>35473450
Why shouldn't i start lifting the feels away by trying something new?
>>
>>35473557
Because it seems like you think you can lift your way out of any issue in your life.

Don't get me wrong, exercise can vaporise the feels. You should do it. But you can't lift into forgetting your mistakes.

Evaluate the mistakes made by the both of you, and work on it from there. Not having enough muscles isn't the issue.

You probably need cardio more.
>source, google the effects of cardiovascular effects on mood and health, as opposed to lifting
>>
>>35473065
What was your old routine?
>>
>>35473660
If the guy wants to forget, let him forget all over some sloot's tits.

OP, it's gonna be more a diet thing than anything else. Just make sure you're hitting your whole body at least twice a week. Bodyweight abs, unless you want them to look like a gut in clothes.
>>
>>35473660
Only mistake i made was believing her words, that's it.

>>35473695
This one
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/advanced-bodybuilder-workout.html
>>
>>35473796
Didn't bore her in the slightest, she was thankful for showing her how to lift. Told me she'd continue doing that and since her Ex is a fatty she'll probably teach him what i taught her.
>>
>>35473826
eww got dumped for a fatty
my sides
>>
fuck her best friend

/thread
>>
>>35473942
Makes it worse huh?
Even more reason to lift everything away.
>>
>>35473169
>She thought that he has always been "the one guy" for her and that the reason they broke up about was void

kek you just got cucked son. her ex probably had ditched her and since then she worked out her ass with squats to get him back
>>
>>35473743
Wow, that sucks.

Do this for a while:
A:
Squat: 5x5
Bench Press: 5x5
Chest accessory: 4x8-10
Barbell Rows: 5x5
Barbell Glute Bridge: 3x10-12, 1xAMRAP
Face Pulls: 3x10-12

B:
Deadlift: 5x5
Overhead Press: 5x5
Chin or Pull ups: 5x10
Arnold Press: 4x10-12
Barbell Curls: 3x12

ABxABxx
>Ramp up 5x5s, so warm up to a working set of 3x5
>Alternate High and Low Bar Squat each workout.
>Be honest when picking weight.
>Want more volume out of the compounds? Do drop sets!
>You can add abs/cardio to the rest days if you like
>>
>>35474124
Pretty hard too i guess
>>35474173
Sucks big time, also thanks for the routine, saved.
>>
File: 1451099041502.gif (3 MB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
1451099041502.gif
3 MB, 350x349
>>35474224
No probs. Couple notes; don't treat it like a strength workout. Short rest and no ego weights. 5s can be great for size if you do your reps right and work in enough volume overall. Explode on the up, slow on the down.

We're all gonna make it, bro.
>>
>>35474372
Thanks man, will help me lift away those memories of her.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.