[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was fucking this 8/10 big titted colombian gal today, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 6007396802_3fca19e353_b.jpg (342 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
6007396802_3fca19e353_b.jpg
342 KB, 683x1024
So I was fucking this 8/10 big titted colombian gal today, and my dick was feeling absolutely no sensation even after trying all positions and only came after jerking off. This was my second time have sex ever and I'm wondering if this is a issue with condoms (had safe-sex), loose vagina or I'm just being a nervous faggot?
Felt really bad man, any suggestions to improve on this?

Pic kinda related
>>
Who semon demon
>>
>>35472320
Probably nervous bro. Happened to me too the first couple times
>>
>>35472338

This
>>
>>35472338
>>35472383
Bridgette B senpai.
>>
I once a fucked a 6'1 160lbs amazon and she was so wet and loose, I never felt anything
>>
>>35472320

This isn't your personal bragging board, sage
>>
>>35472320

you are too used to jerking off with too firm of a grip senpai

no joke
>>
>>35472320
You aren't going fast enough, improve your HIP DRIVE.
>>
>>35472404
Yea this was my experience she was gushing like a fucking waterfall, my dick felt like a slippery noodle...doggy style was better though after I mushed her ass together for a tighter grip but still fucking loose.

>>35472419
Nigga, there's also a health and lifestyle aspect in my story, we are all here to improve ourself.
>>
>>35472368
this

also condoms are fucking pleb, step up your pullout game
>>
>>35472488

I tried, but she was so slippery I often "flew" out of the hole.
>>
>>35472554

Nah, I'm more afraid of weird diseases and losing my gains than having kids.
>>
>>35472320

The probIem was

>lt had nothing to do with \fit\

Repoted.
>>
>>35472440

Yeah I've read about deathgrip, can this be fixed?
>>
condoms take all pleasure
>>
>>35472584
i take it you haven't fucked without a condom?
>>
>>35472565
You just need more practice, i couldn't cum at first either while using a condom but now i can easily mantain a rhythm and finish when i want.
>>
>>35472621
Nope, i'm afraid to go without it though.

>>35472624
Ok thanks I'll do my best
>>
>>35472585
We're just trying to help a brother out F A M I L Y
>>
>>35472683
you're missing out, that's all im saying ese. if you are afraid of catching something off some chick, then you probably shouldn't fuck her in the first place
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.