[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doing a IF diet and during my no eat time I tend to dip besides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat--8325064714791515079.jpg (551 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--8325064714791515079.jpg
551 KB, 1080x1920
Doing a IF diet and during my no eat time I tend to dip besides kill my gums will it burt gains and stuff?
>>
>>35472299
it won't hurt your gains but it will be an absolutely revolting habit
>>
>>35472362
Yeah being a wrestler in school and working on a ranch it was pretty common. On the bright side I dont dip a can a day anymore.
>>
>>35472362
i used to chew in high school, you need to stop that shit right now. i know it makes you feel cool, but its gross, itll make you gross, people think its gross, chicks think its gross, and no one will be impressed with how gross you are.
>>
Studies have shown chewing tobacco and such have only maybe 5% of the health effects of smoking.

It won't really fuck you up cardiovascularly either.

I think if anything it would help your gains IMO. Nicotine is a stimulant and it's good for you (but the other chemicals found in tobacco are not.)
>>
If you're gonna kill yourself slowly using tobacco, at least look cool while doing it by smoking.
>>
>>35472449
puff and chomp on a huge stogie in the squat rack, all the ladies love that shit
>>
>>35472299
Do not chew in front of people, I actually feel that it is very rude especially if you're spitting into a clear bottle or something. As for if it will help you fast? Fuark yeah man.
>>
From what I've learned the only ladies who show interest in me are white trash. Not even worth of the ol' paper bag. Dipping definitely lowered my options.
>>
>>35472489
At work I tend to only talk to other guys who are chewing or smoking we work out side not worried about that. It does kill the hunger pain though.
>>
>>35472299
OP you ever heard of coffee dip? Essentially coffee grinds in a small bag that you put in your mouth. Probably a better alternative, and you don't have to keep spitting all the time
>>
>>35472570
I honestly haven't. Can you get it at a store? I live in Texas.
>>
>>35472299
dip wont kill your gains
cancer will tho you fucking faggot
>>
>>35472299
> Dip pre, intra & post.

Just make sure you don't put a giant pinch in (don't want to gut it all after some squats sucking wind). It jacks up your blood pressure and heart rate.
>>
>>35472597
Try a quick Google search, I think there are a few different brands out there. As far as store availability, I'm not sure. Should be able to order online though
>>
>>35472667
Found it on amazon 5.99 a can. Might as well buy it in bulk.
>>
>>35472682
Stay healthy, anon
>>
>>35472667
I don't chew while working out thats kinda dumb.
>>
Guys think it's cool. So if you're goal is to get male attention/interest then go for it.
>>
>>35472758
I'll pass. Just bought the coffe chew. NYR is getting rid off the shit.
>>
>>35472400
>Dipping for girls
>>
>>35472806
Only girls you get with it are the "cow girls" aka white trash
>>
>>35472536
Yeah definitely, I never felt hungry after dipping but if you put off that hunger long enough I always felt like the dip gave me a sour stomach. It's perfect at work imo, not hungry plus intense focus.
>>
File: roger-ebert-150x200.jpg (11 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
roger-ebert-150x200.jpg
11 KB, 150x200
enjoy your mouth cancer
>>
>>35472883
>thinks lifting is gonna get him girls

Lacks the confidence to approach a girl
>>
>>35472932
I left so I'm not a hambeast.
>>
>>35472299
>dip
Absolutely disgusting.
/fit/, ISHYDDT
>>
>(current year)
>people still dip
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.