[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to him? I used to lurk here, then I quit for almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: gYdzBW4.jpg (49 KB, 445x592) Image search: [Google]
gYdzBW4.jpg
49 KB, 445x592
What happened to him? I used to lurk here, then I quit for almost 6 months, now I have returned and nobody mentions him anymore. Is supermong ded?
>>
We got a new lord of insecurity - have a look at Mastest.
>>
>>35470239
probably ded
if we wanted a status update on an abortion, we'd link you to a progress thread
>>
>>35470239
His mom forced him to get a job or she would kick him out.
>>
>>35470421
Kek
>>
>>35470246
lol I'am just pointing out facts stay jelly natty dyelz
>>
>>35470246
or JM. that thread earlier with the both of them getting BTFO was literally killing my sides with that anon holy fuck was that gold
>>
>>35470239
he wrote this defeat speech. the same one he said isley was going to write when he outturtled him. but then isley made that vid wrecking mongs hopes that his e stats were real life

watch the damage control if this makes mong appear
>>
>>35470464
kek! thank god someone saved this. i was in this thread but on my phone and i've never heard mong so euphoric. it was somewhere between a cringe thread and a ylyl thread.
>>
>>35470464

What video is this in response to?
>>
>>35470464
Yeah, his mom forcing him out of the house pretty much fucked his shit up. He can't spend 24/7 lifting anymore. I also get the impression that he's not on good terms with his sister either cause she never talks about him at all.
>>
>>35470464

Does Isley actually have a pony though?
>>
>>35470568
This
I want a pony
>>
File: 1111.jpg (176 KB, 900x626) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
176 KB, 900x626
>>35470568

It would explain a lot.
>>
>>35470464
I was wondering if he had some kind of good bye speech

My sides haven't been so attached to me since he left
>>
>>35470239
I can explain this in less than two words.

Meme magic. This dude memed himself so hard and even going as far as to samefag multiple personalities. He took the rich piana "whatever it takes, C'MON" seriously.

Now he is JUST. Another tripfag bit the dust. Rest in peace.
>>
File: iskra_lawrence_6_1_.png (355 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
iskra_lawrence_6_1_.png
355 KB, 500x500
I liked Supermang. He was hilarious. And he actually looked like he lifted unlike half the pussies here. But he is now another example of why to never trip on /fit/. Niggas here are brutal and will literally dox you & rape your sister.
>>
>>35470766
He didn't get doxed though, m8. His mom just made him get off of his ass and get a job.
>>
>>35470515
>she never talks about him at all.
how do you know that
>>
>>35470773

No people found out like everything about him. Real name, family members, where he lived, even his estranged dad ffs. Shit got creepy. Never trip on /fit/ especially outside general threads. They're gonna fuck you up man.
>>
>>35470810
I follow her on Instagram, she has like zero pics of him, nor does she ever talk about him. She posts pics of the rest of her family members...not Mong though.
>>
>>35470827
That only happens if you're an annoying trip though (I try not to be t b h). The same will happen to MasTest eventually.
>>
>>35470856
Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.
>>
>>35470239

He crawled into your mum's pussy and never came wholly came out - the only piece of him left is the skin tag hanging out your mum's asshole.

>>35470434

Lel, oh you.
>>
>>35470856

Fuck you nigger
>>
>>35471967
K.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.