[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are wrestlers so much more badass than football players?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 17126066-standard.jpg (63 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
17126066-standard.jpg
63 KB, 620x412
Why are wrestlers so much more badass than football players? Not saying someone can't play both, but at the end of the day the wrestler is the true alpha
>>
>>35469343

in football if you lose its because you didnt play as a team

in wrestling when you lose, its because your opponent was better than you
>>
Because it's literally the best sport ever. And as >>35469394 said, there are no excuses. It's you and yourself only. Victory and defeat are 100% on your shoulders.
>>
>>35469394
Nah dude sometimes his buddy comes in and brains you with a chair.
>>
File: Taymazov Artur_12.jpg (67 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Taymazov Artur_12.jpg
67 KB, 700x700
Who /kavkaz/ masterrace here?
>>
>>35469343
i did wrestling and played football for 4 years. I am the true alpha
>>
Are there more rivalries between wrestlers or between football players of different teams?
I always had the idea football players hated each other a lot more but I'm not from the US so don't really know much about either sports.
>>
>>35469481

Which would you deem harder?
>>
>>35469517
Wrestlers dont hate each other, its even normal for them to be friends
>>
>>35469532
Wrestling by far. no contest desu senpai. Football is very fun, you almost become family with your teammate.

However, i found that wrestling taught me more valuable life skils like determination,perserverance,willpower,etc. Wrestling is by far more difficult
>>
>>35469545
Really? So why do they seem to scoff one another after a match? Whenever a match ends and the handshake happens, they barely even tough each other why looking the other way. Very different from what you see after a boxing or mma fight for example. You just get that "fuck you" vibe from them.
>>
>>35469560

Well, they just lost in front of a crowd and now their win/loss record is worse. They're probably ... upset.
>>
>>35469560
>So why do they seem to scoff one another after a match?
America? In Europe it's normal to train and be friends with your "rivals"
>>
>hugging your opponent is manly
Nah, boxing is miles better than this faggotry
>>
>>35469678
Boxing is a great sport, but the boxing crowd are some of the worst people you will ever meet. Autism through the roof.
>>
File: 1451727082161.png (433 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451727082161.png
433 KB, 500x500
I know nothing about wrestling, sorry (aussie here). Is OP talking refering to olympic freestyle wrestling or is wrestling in the states different? I don't mean WWE btw
>>
>>35469678
>boxing
>not involvong at least as much hugging as wrestling

loving
every
laugh
>>
submission grappling >>>>>>>>>>>>>> non-submission grappling
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.