[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently a fatty who wants to get fit. I'm 20, ~5'10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Currently a fatty who wants to get fit.
I'm 20, ~5'10 and ~195lb. Don't know body fat % but it's probably high.
I went to the gym from August-October when I was ~210lb until I injured myself. Haven't lifted since then but have been controlling my diet.
Is it safe for me to run or should I stick to walking?
Any tips for prevention of loose skin?
I read that losing weight may lead to gallstone development-does anyone have info on this?
How /fit/ can I get in 6mo? I will be out of the country in the summer for a month and will have no access to a gym.
>>
>>35468810

read the fucking sticky
>>
how come you never see a fit want to get fat
>>
>>35468829
Getting fat is super easy, eat shit and protein and sit down all day. Putting on weight also doesn't take as long as losing it so you can see progress a lot faster
>>
>>35468810
Last year I was 200lb at 6'0, Dropped to 170 in about 3 to 4 months and had no lose skin, don't worry about it.
> losing weight may lead to gallstone development
Completely false.
>How /fit/ can I get in 6mo?
Not much, you are what I was last year, during the first months you can only get somewhat lean but you wont get definition, much less abs or guns. But you gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>35468822
None of the stuff OP is asking is in the sticky. This may be the first time where a newbie isn't asking for info easily findable on the sticky.

>>35468810
Try cardio once you hit 25% body fat. Lotion every day. Castor Oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil work wonders. Don't worry about gallstones; fat
is infinitely worse for your health. As per weight, no one will look fantastic after only 6 months. You'll look better, but not fantastic. Aim for 35-40
lbs of weight loss (1-1.5/week loss) while lifting once you can get back into it. Should be able to gain a bit of muscle the first few months as long
as your deficit isn't too high; gaining some muscle on a low deficit (500-750) will actually save you time in the long run.
>>
>>35471118
How do I apply the olive oil?
How do I tell when my body fat is at 25%?
>>
>>35471293
You don't need any fucking oil, it is imposible for it to speed up far burning with that shit. It's all a placebo, just train hard and eat at a deficit and you will she changes. Fuck I hate people looking for miracle "shorcuts".
>>
>>35471371
I assumed the oil would be for loose skin prevention.
>>
>>35471293
Mix 50% Castor and 50% EVOO then put about a dime on your chest, another on your back, and another on your legs after a
shower and before bed. Could also use it as a shaving cream substitute if you full body shave; shaving is similar to exfoliating
in my experience.

>>35471371
As a lotion for his skin, not a food ya mong.
>>
>>35471383
Basically this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.