[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads, my knees feel locked and hurt when I squat. Because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1445542210937.jpg (460 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1445542210937.jpg
460 KB, 1024x575
Lads, my knees feel locked and hurt when I squat. Because of this my squat is 135 lbs and barely atg

My form is good. I've had uploaded vids here before and got approved
>>
if your knees hurt and your form is good then what are we supposed to do about it? Of course, none of us actually believe that your form is good.
>>
Foam roll everything, you're probably tight somewhere in your legs
>>
https://youtu.be/S9nuuMkghJ8

OP here
>>
File: cost and za.jpg (8 KB, 248x247) Image search: [Google]
cost and za.jpg
8 KB, 248x247
>>35468606

There must be something interesting on the roof there
>>
>>35468606
you suck lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs_Ej32IYgo
>>
>>35468606
0/10
>>
>>35468606
This better be a troll faggot. I've never actually seen worse squats.
>>
>>35468606
okay you got us all funny man
>>
>>35468606
frog man please go
>>
>>35468606
I take it you never read SS?
>>
>>35468512
>Because of this my squat is 135 lbs and barely atg
No, that's not the reason your squat is shit.

The reason your squat is shit, is that you don't actually have enough muscle to support your shitty joints.

Also, you don't properly warm up - not everybody needs this, but you do. It's cold outside, you need more blood flow to get you knee joint in a healthy state before you start squatting.

Use knee sleeves (normal neoprane, 10$ knee sleeves you can get at a mall) before you leave your home and at least up untill you finish your warm up sets.

Use a bodybuilding training scheme for a few months to build up muscles around your weak joints - before squatting, warm up with leg curls and leg extensions supersetted with each other. Use very light weights and make them heavy by doing quick, controlled contractions, holding the weight on top for a second or two and doing 3-5 second extensions.
A weight you don't even feel going up, should be hell for you by the 5th-8th rep and the 12th should be torture.

None of this pain and fatigue should go away almost right away. 30, 60 seconds tops.
Do one or two supersets like this with knee sleeves on and then go squat.
>>
File: 1436800478368.jpg (149 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
1436800478368.jpg
149 KB, 680x989
>>35469302
Ok, forget what I wrote, I didn't even watch >>35468606 before I started typing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.