[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >5'8 >163 Pounds >Look in the mirror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png
60 KB, 500x407
>Be me
>5'8
>163 Pounds
>Look in the mirror
>Almost cry
>Decide I want to become an alpha
>I don't know how to become an alpha
>Help me /fit/ you're my only hope
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
E
Y
>>
>gett off the internet
>learn to drink
>find at least 1 friend to go drink with
>go to bars and hit on bitches
>you must believe in yourself
>who cares if you dont have a perfect body
>stop caring about things
>throw out all your vidya

>pro tip, go out on a sat night and start a fight with a random, but make sure its a pretty shit bloke first. try and win, the feeling you get if you win is what an alphas life is like all the time
>>
>>35468498
Is there any way I can get some muscle just so I look more attractive?
>>
>>35468534
Nope.
>>
>>35468498
"become an alcoholic"
/fit/ is such a great board :^)
>>
>>35468498
>start a figh

This. Also make sure you get arrested. Bitches love bad boys.
>>
This is my first time on /fit and all I've learned is to become an alcoholic and that I can't become fit
>>
>>35468588
/fit/ in a nutshell
>>
>get a vasectomy
>no condoms
>no mess after sex
>best part: no shitty manlet genes to pass on
>>
>>35468973
No mess after sex? You know you still produce semen after getting a viscectamy, right? My bro got one done, hadn't seen him in a while and told me that last night.
>>
File: frère.jpg (73 KB, 604x534) Image search: [Google]
frère.jpg
73 KB, 604x534
>>35468588
read the sticky m8, just read the sticky
good luck, we all started here
>>
File: what a morron.gif (921 KB, 499x274) Image search: [Google]
what a morron.gif
921 KB, 499x274
>>35468498
>>
File: 1451672306500.png (124 KB, 244x326) Image search: [Google]
1451672306500.png
124 KB, 244x326
Read the sticky
>>
People will tell you that being alpha is only caring about yourself and being a loner obsessed with self improvement who "teaches himself programming" or "teaches himself foreign languages" and by that they mean reading wikipedia articles and related subreddit

This is not what being alpha means btw
>>
File: 1426547657729.png (10 KB, 492x404) Image search: [Google]
1426547657729.png
10 KB, 492x404
>>35470638
please don't listen to this guy; do exactly the opposite of what he says. However you do want to strive towards a goal and you don't necessarily have to block out everyone from your life only those that don't bring anything of value. Also if you aren't self improving yourself through the great tool that is the internet in this day and age you're wasting your life/so many opportunities.
---------------------
and not to drag this post on but please notice that caring solely for everyone else and being unable to function for yourself(read: alone) while being totally comfortable and stagnant whilst solely consuming instead of creating content doesn't a good life make.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.