[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into increasing my libido? I have virtually no interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
How do I into increasing my libido? I have virtually no interest in sex. I mean, if it's there I can get and maintain an erection, go multiple times but I just have little to no desire to "chase" women. Even masturbation isn't very thrilling.
>>
>>35467491
Zinc and lifting.
>>
why do you care? it's a blessing in disguise m8
>>
you are gay, try sucking dick
>>
>>35467491
The fact that you're not curious "why" you have no interest probably means you're just an edgelord that thinks he's unique.

Get over yourself, lad.
>>
>>35467491
it's because you're practically a fucking automonotamonoton dale gribble talks about
you're not even some pussy faggot with too much estro, you're just one of those robots from bioshock with the minigun
bench press
nofap
edge
>>35467516
fuck out of here queer
>>
>>35467527
I've gotten blood work done, test is normal. I've experimented(no homo) and it's not an OP is gay but doesn't know it situation. No weird kinks or anything. I've just haven't had that deep desire lusty I wanna fuck the shit out of you feeling for someone in a long while

>>35467546
>edge
I heard that does the opposite
>>
>>35467527
>2016
>using edgelord unironically
wew
>>
>>35467491
Were you a serial monogamist in the past?
Were you hurt by your partners?
Are you not interested in females at any level, not even friendship?
>>
>>35467491

Unless you have a nympho gf you are better off without a libido. fucking distraction.
>>
>>35467491
depression? even the mildest forms can affect you.
>>
>>35467497
>>35467491

only real answer OP

zinc is the shit, I'll add maca root powder (but not frequently) and HCGenerate. But the latter is fucking expensive though. It boosts your testosterone and makes you horny all the time.
>>
Do you lift? I was like you for the first 25 years of my life and now I'm horny as fuck all the time.
I barely made gains before I hurt myself and lost all of it, I'm still depressed, it didn't make me more confident, but I would literally fuck anything nowadays. t- thanks /fit/
>>
>>35467491
could be that you're just not very happy

I had crazy sex drive when I was with my ex, we broke up this spring and I realized I don't really like myself all that much. Now I don't have much of a sex drive, and I need to figure myself out before I get it back.

>>35468850 is right
>>
you are what people call a 'beta"
your physiology is completely fine and normal but mentally you have put yourself in a position where you "don't want women". meaning you aren't willing to engage them in order to get sex. you are totally willing to take the offer but you aren't willing to ask for it.

it is all in your head. you have a weak mentality that extends to other parts of your life, not just women

essentially you are afraid of failure
>>
Sometimes I've got this pretty bad mentality of just wanting to be desired. It gives me such a boost to know someone wants me, makes me feel so much more confident in everything I do.

When I don't have that, I feel like I'm just fooling myself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.