[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protein Powders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 81w3oh28HjL._SX522_.jpg (26 KB, 522x519) Image search: [Google]
81w3oh28HjL._SX522_.jpg
26 KB, 522x519
Which protein powders give you the best bang for you buck? What are the useless brands? Which do you use?

I'm thinking of buying 5 lb of pic related but I don't know if I could get something better for a lower price. $57 on amazon right now. Any anons have any experience with this brand?
>>
ON is bretty good, just avoid the vanilla flavor.
>>
I usually try to find the protein with as much protein in two scoops as possible. One I have is 60g. It tastes like thick garbage but idc, I put it in greek yogurt strawberry smoothies.
>>
>>35467355
lmfao2scoops
>>
>>35467063

https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein
>>
>>35467364
Unless I can find some protein where I can get 60g from one scoop it's the best I got brah.
>>
>>35467097
This just ON can't go wrong and you can always put oats peanut butter or whatever to get more out of it
>>
Try myprotein
>>
Buy the unflavored jarrow formula protein powder it has like 3x less sodium than the flavored kinds do
>>
Or you can try the now organic whey protein if you want something organic
>>
>>35467097

just avoid every flavor that isnt cake batter masterrace
>>
bulk nutrients
>>
>>35467063
i tried myprotein after i checked out labdoor but that shit doesn't mix well and tastes pretty gross.

still using jym even though its expensive as fuck. tastes amazing and its a blend of all 3 proteins so i dont have to worry about eating some cottage cheese before bed
>>
>>35467460
I've been buying their impact whey for ages. Tempted to try their 'true whey' as its supposedly exactly the same profile as ON for lower price, but not sure if all that shit is just memes and shills
>>
dont you guys like the gold?

It seems pretty popular
>>
File: rick-astley-rickrolling.jpg (51 KB, 830x565) Image search: [Google]
rick-astley-rickrolling.jpg
51 KB, 830x565
>>35470431
I love the gold.
The gold I save.
By not buying protein powder.
>>
>>35467063
>>35467460
bought 2,5kg chocolate-mint flavoured impect whey from them during black friday for like ~27 euros. it's pretty good value desu
>>
>2016
>still wasting money on meme powders
>>
Try actual food. Cheaper, healthier, and tastes better. Don't worry tho, I also fell for the protein powder meme in my first month of lifting
>>
>>35467063
ON gold standard is good protein, the strawberry tastes really nice, never had a problem with it. Bought it again after the first tub, good profile and does the job.
>>
Interesting, none of you buy Weider wheys?
Our monopoly seller of supplements has shit ton of Weider products compared to the rest producers.
I personally buy this, it costs 13€/kg (I bought a few for 9€/kg during black friday) it's plain without any flavours and I have no problems with it. Also it's locally made in dairy factory.
>>
>>35470658
I dont think the supplement is deigned to replace a good diet, i think its meant to supplement a good diet by adding those extra 30g that you happen to be missing today
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.