[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At 127 lbs and 6'0", can I gain eight lbs per month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1447943133063.jpg (738 KB, 1280x1011) Image search: [Google]
1447943133063.jpg
738 KB, 1280x1011
At 127 lbs and 6'0", can I gain eight lbs per month if I can get my diet and routine right?
>>
well it depends.. 8lbs of fat? easily
>>
Maybe if you quit posting anime you wouldn't be such a faggot. You ever consider that OP?
>>
>>35466845
Some combination of fat and muscle. I have good strength for my weight, not that it means much at 127 lbs, but I don't want to add on nothing but fat.
>>
If anyone's accomplished something similiar I'd like to know what you did.
>>
theres no way you're gaining more than 1.5lbs of muscle a month so if you're ok with the rest of that being fat then yeah go ahead
>>
>>35467132
Maybe after a month or two I'll see how I feel with the composition then I'll maybe decide to reduce my intake from there.
>>
>>35466821
it takes a trained athlete years to gain 10-20lbs of lean muscle. be realistic. if you want to get fat, that's easy. just work hard, eat enough protein, get enough rest and you will eventually get to where you want, just realize it isn't gonna happen overnight
>>
i mean desu you could stand to gain some fat anyway, so just go wild imho
>>
>>35466821
By changing calorie intake drastically at 5'8", I gained like 10lbs in 1 1/2 weeks, lots of it muscle. That was me force feeding myself though. Like, I was in pain stretchingnmy stomach out, shit 3 times a day.

In 3 months went from 120 lbs to 150, the 120-135 had a huge strength gain, last bit of gain has had a little too much fat (holidays).

Fucking eat calories, just fucking eat food, I had actually went from 120-> 125, next week I lost that 5lbs, then a week later was 130lbs.

You're tall, so eat up. You can consume a LOT of food at that height, especially young. Fucking workout with 4k calories a day and over 100g of protein, get carbs, good fats.

Don't necessarily dirty bulk, can get better gains otherwise, but if it's all you got, then down it.
>>
>>35467203
Right. Maybe in the first month or two I won't be hitting my goal but I would like to be there by the 3rd. I won't be gaining muscle at a professional level, but I'd just like to remain reasonably lean while the rest could be fat. I've got weight to spare.

>>35467211
Not gonna go wild. Just gonna eat a lot of healthy food.
>>
>>35467223
Sounds great. I'll try to remember all that. Thanks for your personal input. I'm currently 18 and have spent many years prior not eating as much as I should have so my appetite isn't where it should be but I'm gonna keep in mind what you said and push it.
>>
File: 20151222_223931.jpg (804 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151222_223931.jpg
804 KB, 2560x1536
>>35467246
I'm 18 as well, I was practically starving myself at 120lbs, so it was a big jump.

More food in, more food out. That week and a half where I gained 9lbs, that's way over 9lbs of food I ate, drink a ton of water, you should be pissing 10 times a day at least, never shit less than 3 times.

Ikt's all about gains, no amount of protein is too little desu. I did this qithout protein supplements as well. I personally only believe in shc protein (just the whey, nothing else), but I don't recommend it unless you can't get the nutrition daily.

Good luck and happy bulking, you hurry now you could probably cut in the summer.

Legs after 2 months going from skelly.
>>
>>35467314
Nine pounds in a week. Wow. That would be a dream, but I'm gonna need to eat a lot. Thanks for the input.
>>
File: 1449336160110.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449336160110.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>35467339
All about changing you lifestyle.

Depends on how bad you want it m8.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.