[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4 months ago >virgin >power focused on all goals for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 400x343
>4 months ago
>virgin
>power focused on all goals for my career and fitness, perfectly content with myself
>meet girl in first semester of Uni
>hang out with her every single day pretty much
>she has a boyfriend
>fuck her
>I get attached and develop the feels hardcore because I've never had a girl be so interested into me like this one
>2 months later says we can't talk anymore, she's regrets hanging out with me and everything
>get into what I think is depression ( never been depressed before )
>go on Tinder to seek attention from girls and replicate what I had with that girl
>7 dates later in the span of a month I'm still in a hole

How do I get over women? I was fucking PERFECTLY fine with myself in the past but now I'm constantly seeking attention from girls and wanting to have a girlfriend. This shit is fucking with my head.
>>
fuck her as in you fucked her, or fuck her as in forget her
>>
By realising you're a little ungrateful bitch
>>
fuck you clarke
>>
>>35466774

I literally used to be you anon. Start fucking more chicks you'll end up getting over it. Go on POF and okcupid too. I believe in you anon
>>
Remember your true goals and the contentness you had when you didnt care about grills
>>
This is completely normal anon we've all gone through the stage of puppy love just remember there's way more to life than girls
>>
Consider the following my friend.
Do you consider yourself less worthy of that girl than her current boyfriend?
Do you believe that because someone got there first, they own that thing?
You do realise that if you love something, truly love it, you must fight for it.
If she doesn't feel the same way about you then, at least you tried.
>>
File: Her.png (5 KB, 233x43) Image search: [Google]
Her.png
5 KB, 233x43
>>35466774
I feel you OP.

I was absolutely okay with myself.
Then I met this girl, and she totally shook my world. I fucked her several times, but she eventually decided she just wants to be friends-with-benefits. Fuck, I carried on, hoping that she would somehow fall in love with me.

New year's eve, we both took LSD. On the peak of my euphoria, she said she can't relax with me and rejected my touches. I spiraled into depression.

You have to keep in mind that you're alone in this world. Always. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. Lick on these nuts and suck the dick. Get the fuck out after you're done, and I hop in my ride to make a quick run.
>>
>>35466774
Self help books. They work for me. Try mark mansons: models
>>
>>35467212

This. Getting over your first sexual encounter is difficult because it takes a lot of trust to have your first encounter (for some people). This is why I always advocate that you do with it someone who likes you a lot back, and not have a hookup.
>>
File: 1447922350137.jpg (484 KB, 1838x635) Image search: [Google]
1447922350137.jpg
484 KB, 1838x635
>>35466774
Just give it time.
>>
>>35469065
>in five years
Had to stop reading right there, made me realize I needed to get drunk. Five years ago I was in love, 2 years ago I got over it and moved on, 3 months ago she killed herself.

I feel like it was my fault.

I'm not even sad about it really. Just disturbed.
>>
>>35468338
Harsh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.